Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

NSFW Best Thread Ever [No SJW-related posts allowed]

vonAchdorf

Arcane
The most astonishing thing is that there was nearly no yelling, just the text2speech voice.

Unkillable Cat

LEST WE FORGET
Patron
Codex 2014 Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy
No requirement to have fire extinguishers in homes in Iceland either, but I choose to have one at the ready anway.

You'd be surprised at how many things can catch fire and burn down a house. Really. I'd rather have something to help me than nothing.

Caim

Arcane
Maybe it's a Darwinian thing - if you start a fire then you deserve to die in the fire, just to make sure you don't have any/more offspring.
Somehow I think that Japanese dudes in their 30s who live alone and stream Minecraft are not going to add that much to the gene pool.

Wilian

Arcane
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin
Looking at japanese birth rates chances are that he's not trying to add anything either.

taxalot

I'm a spicy fellow.
Patron
Codex 2013 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015
I like that he takes the time to remove some USB device judging by his notificatipn sound. Probably something very shameful on that drive.

Self-Ejected

Jack

█▓▒░
Patron
Insert Title Here
He threw a lit match into a plastic bag filled with fucking paper
If you watch a bit earlier it's actually paper soaked in accelerant, he also managed to cover his lighter in accelerant which is why he drops it in the first place when the entire thingamajig catches fire.
I like that he takes the time to remove some USB device judging by his notificatipn sound. Probably something very shameful on that drive.
Pretty sure it's the mic that he unplugs since there's no sound from there on.

Astral Rag

Arcane
1iDDvqD.png

Surf Solar

cannot into womynz
Planetscape:Torment :M

Also I bet my right asscheek that this guy will commit sudoku because he has shamed his famiry

felipepepe

Codex's Heretic
Patron
Wow, what lazy reporting, the guy didn't even bother to boot the mod before writing this...

Hypatia isn't a "never before seen town", is a small library inhabited by a handful of robots. It's where the meat of the DLC takes place, as you try to piece together what happened there by talking to the robots and exploring the environment. It's quite well done, with some great writing and nice area design.

Unkillable Cat

LEST WE FORGET
Patron
Codex 2014 Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy
I think it's closer to "can contain mouth saliva within oral orifice" ableist, and in some extreme cases "can inhale oxygen without outside assistance".

RK47

collides like two planets pulled by gravity
Patron
Dead State Divinity: Original Sin
TEAM ROCKET BLASTS OFF!
For those of you that weren't aware, the Pokémon Company recently sued a fan over alleged copyright infringement. Here's the breakdown of what happened: A Seattle Café owner named Ramar Larkin Jones was going to be throwing a Pokémon themed party at his café, the Pokémon Company slapped him with a lawsuit, and the two parties supposedly managed to agree to a settlement. Jones was unable to pay the settlement and set up a crowdfunding campaign which successfully had managed to accrue the funds. Unfortunately for him, the Pokémon Company has now withdrawn the settlement, evidently as a result of his painting the Pokémon Company in a bad light.

According to Jones, the settlement was originally proposed by the Pokémon Company and there's allegedly documentation to prove that a deal had been made. Game Informer recently covered the story and Jones reached out to them via email:

We had agreed to a settlement once the story broke on motherboard we got a email saying they were pulling the offer because I was bad mouthing them tho I was not. The lawyer I was working with is trying to get them to put the settlement back on the table so that we can be done with this entire thing. we should no by the end of the day. We have the emails going back and fourth where their lawyers say we have a deal.

DINDU NUFFIN
https://www.gofundme.com/ng5f2ukk

6199081_1443737673.5553.jpg

SEATTLE, WA EMERGENCIES
$4,148 of $4,000

Created October 1, 2015
Ramar Larkin Jones

Hi im Larkin Jones and I’m being sued by Pokemon

I’m a video gamer, huge Pokemon fan and over all a huge geek. PAX is my absolute favorite time of year. I love the parties, the fandom, cosplay and overall geek spirit that descends on Seattle. This year I tried to throw a Unofficial Pokemon party because why not… it would be fun, I’m a huge fan, I know all my friends are fans and I mostly wanted to geek out and add to the fun parties you can find all over the city.

The day before the PAX party, Pokemon sued me. With
out even a cease and desist.Totally didn’t expect that. I cancelled the party, refunded everyone the 2 dollars I charged to help cover all the prizes I bought for the cosplay contest and smash bros tournament. Pokemon wants $4000 that I just don’t have. I told them I would pay it over a year and they denied that. They want it now with in the next 45 days.

I work in a cafe and I literally don’t have $4000. I wish they would have just sent a cease and desist because I had no problem dropping the party but I just don’t have $4000 to pay in the next 45 days.

So I’m reaching out to the PAX video game community. Anything you can donate would be greatly appreciated. I just want it to be over with and not have it escalate further because I couldn’t pay 4k in 45 days. Trust me I will never throw another fandom party again.
Thank you guys so much in advance.

Such a terrible copy right law amirite?
https://www.techdirt.com/articles/2...pt-one-biggest-fans-thanks-to-copyright.shtml

Last edited:

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Bethesda's Battlecry is fucked: http://progressbar.com.au/2015/10/whats-happened-to-battlecry/ :incline:

What’s happened to BATTLECRY?

After appearing at E3 this year it was odd that BATTLECRY didn’t make an appearance at EB Expo over the weekend. We reached out to Bethesda for comment in relation to the upcoming free-to-play game from BattleCry Studios.

Bethesda replied with this statement.

We have concerns about the Battlecry game and whether it is meeting the objectives we have for it. We are evaluating what improvements the game needs to meet our quality standards. The studio remains busy during this process on multiple projects.

Originally announced in May 2014, the free-to-play multiplayer game set out to evolve the genre with 3 warring factions, a distinct art style and a brutal combat system. With a closed ANZ beta also in progress it would seem that things will be put on hold for now.

Will this also mean that BATTLECRY will not be making an appearance at PAX Australia while Bethesda re-evaluates what the future will hold for this upcoming free-to-play game? We will keep you updated when we have more information.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom