Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

NSFW Best Thread Ever [No SJW-related posts allowed]

Jaesun

Fabulous Ex-Moderator
Patron
MCA
tumblr_n82ozebb971r8o35jo1_500.jpg

Yup. I went there. Little Liquify Tool and some paintbrush stuff on the eyes to make them shiny. That was it.
She’s so sad that you’re about to quit System Shock 2. All she wants is for you to play just one more level. She worked so hard on that Creepy Monster Bingo.

http://deepchrome.tumblr.com/post/90537307899

Unkillable Cat

LEST WE FORGET
Patron
Codex 2014 Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy
Plot idea - due to :whatever: SHODAN is forced to reside within a 100% organic person in a future System Shock sequel.

At first she seems to resist her new environment but as the game progresses she seems to acquire more human traits, even some basic emotions.

But at a vital point in the story she is provided with the chance to return to a digital environment. Instead of us getting a moment of conflict, SHODAN quickly abandons her "fleshy prison", ascends to digital godhood, obliterates her organic former self and proceeds to go on a killing spree of unprecedented proportions with a new and profound loathing for organic "insects".

But considering what can be found on DeviantArt, I'm guessing a hundred or so artists have already come up with a similar idea, and about a thousand Bioware fans have come up with it as well... only even more depraved than what I came up with.

markec

Twitterbot
Patron
Codex 2012 Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Dead State Project: Eternity Codex USB, 2014 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath
I think its carefully created test just to see how big percentage of their customer base are morons.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom