Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

NSFW Best Thread Ever [No SJW-related posts allowed]

Crooked Bee

(no longer) a wide-wandering bee
Patron
Codex 2013 Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire MCA Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
Heh, typical EA. First force them to make rushed and/or crappy online/f2p/mobile games, then when those (naturally) fail to turn in a huge profit, close them down.

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
If Mobile Games Had Vintage Covers

a3e9a5f1ebb0297dea79b480a4cdb13c.jpg

download.jpg
bff11525b5bd6fa787ccc910e5538c4e.jpg

download.jpg
22943cd74aa1aa78df0ed80590e89a3b.jpg

download.jpg
22b98d27b6f0fd4079e0b55186491438.jpg

download.jpg
32b2b545e29977f6dd922a089245f48b.jpg

Xeon

Augur
Hans said:
random levels where you are forced to play crewmen you forgot about 10 hours ago
If this is about Nar Shaddaa then I kinda agree with, I mainly taken care of the PC and made all the other characters have supporting roles in building them so I ended up getting raped controlling Mira and Atton later I think. I had to cheese my way out using the little robot IIRC.

Edit:
There was another split boarding Go-Toh's ship IIRC, That was fairly easy I think.

Last edited:

Xor

Arcane
Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Divinity: Original Sin 2
People who comment on Kotaku articles are idiots. That's hardly news, and certainly not worth getting angry about.

Xor

Arcane
Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Divinity: Original Sin 2
It was probably not the best idea to try and pull off System Shock 2-esque survival horror in the aurora engine. I doubt they could have gotten that to work even if KOTOR2's development time hadn't been cut.

Pantalones

Prospernaut
I "Do the Dew" almost daily. I started drinking it ironically and now I can't stop.

My girlfriend makes me get diet mountain dew instead of pepsi. I used to hate doritos but then I learned about cool ranch doritos. I got assimulated :(

AlexOfSpades

Arcane
I got rape threats because i lured a mob i shouldn't when playing an MMO. I'm not even a chick.

Welcome to the internet.

Baron Dupek

Arcane
This sick is filth.
WARNING - if you're an Andhaira'a alt then don't watch, there is violence made on goats. Well, maybe when you're into bsdm...

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom