Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

HATRED, aka Awor Surkrarz Simulator 2015

titus

Arcane
Patron
Should have called it "Supreme Gentleman Simulator"
At the end of the day, it's just another game. Grow the fuck up.

Baron Dupek

Arcane
I recently realised that people I post extremely stupid opinions on the internet not because they are I'am really stupid but to get people angry and laugh at their angry responses. Apparently it's called "trolling". My trolling is unsuccessful. Also, added to ignore list... oh wait there is no more people to ignore

Perkel

Arcane
Shit is about to go ballistic ! MOAR butthurt incoming !
Apparently COE of this dev team "like" on facebook polish anti-muslim group.

Hell it looks like it will be best selling game in history of potato land

agentorange

Arcane
Patron
rpghq (cant read codex pms cuz of fag 2fa)
Codex 2012
Shit is about to go ballistic ! MOAR butthurt incoming !
Apparently COE of this dev team "like" on facebook polish anti-muslim group.

Hell it looks like it will be best selling game in history of potato land

Sure, great. So instead of making a game based on the thoughtful, melancholic, surreal horror paintings of Beksinski, A POLISH PAINTER and someone who lived through the horrors of WW2 era Poland; they make a game based around the vapid, childish, masturbatory precepts of black metal. Black metal isn't even anti-establishment considering that they work within the strict confines of their own pathetic establishment, which they certainly don't shy away from capitalizing on at every opportunity. It is a group of whiny, self-deluding babies, who use their so called "style" as a crutch for their hopeless lack of real talent. Not to mention, instead of just making the game and releasing it, which at least would have given them the credit of being obscure and isolated, they have instead gone and deliberately stirred up controversy (using things like Facebook and Twitter. trv kvlt dood :lol:) - and they certainly aren't shying away from the attention because all this attention means their game will sell more, in the exact same way that games made by SJWs sell more when those SJWs whine online. This is like children fighting on the playground.

Last edited:

dnf

Pedophile
Dumbfuck Shitposter
I see little reason to really give it a go over other, much more well done isometric shooters.
What isometric shooters you are talking? Just curious, since i don't know much about the genre.

warpig

Incel Resistance Leader
Manlet
Sure, great. So instead of making a game based on the thoughtful, melancholic, surreal horror paintings of Beksinski, A POLISH PAINTER and someone who lived through the horrors of WW2 era Poland; they make a game based around the vapid, childish, masturbatory precepts of black metal.
Please, anything is better than WW2 or WW2 inspired crap. And they are making a fucking isometric shooter, how does some surreal horror shit fit into this? It's supposed to be fun not thoughtful or some other crap. And the game is already fun because of the epik buttdevastation it causes.

Chamezero

"Journalists and commentators alike do the industry a disservice by obfuscating the developer’s racially charged political hate in deference to the otherwise well-trod issue of violence in games. In doing so, they are playing into the exact type of controversy its developers have sought to capitalize on."

And to fight these evil developers, I will unleash a horde of SJWs upon them, which isn't totally the thing they want and I am totally not playing into the exact type of controversy they want.

Perkel

Arcane
I think they should consider adding more satire to title like :

" You are killing only black people ! We do not approve racism !! Now your weapon will do double damage against white people and only 50% damage against black people"

"You are not using enough ammo ! People will lose if you will use malee instead of guns ! From now on you will be able to use only guns"

" You didn't rape anyone yet ! We will block your guns now and make sure you rape everyone equally"

agentorange

Arcane
Patron
rpghq (cant read codex pms cuz of fag 2fa)
Codex 2012
Sure, great. So instead of making a game based on the thoughtful, melancholic, surreal horror paintings of Beksinski, A POLISH PAINTER and someone who lived through the horrors of WW2 era Poland; they make a game based around the vapid, childish, masturbatory precepts of black metal.
Please, anything is better than WW2 or WW2 inspired crap. And they are making a fucking isometric shooter, how does some surreal horror shit fit into this? It's supposed to be fun not thoughtful or some other crap. And the game is already fun because of the epik buttdevastation it causes.

Lol. When did I ever say anything about making a game about WW2? You certainly are the target demographic for this game: an illiterate fucking ape-thing. Kill yourself.

Black_Willow

Arcane

Lol. When did I ever say anything about making a game about WW2? You certainly are the target demographic for this game: an illiterate fucking ape-thing. Kill yourself.
:butthurt:

Jarakka

Learned
But in the absence of choice, a game should always force you to play the hero. Always.

I don't agree with this at all. And I'm the sort of guy who has a hard time ever playing a bad guy in a CRPG or what-not.

Do you think only bad people like to play as bad guys? Or have I completely missed your point?

Jick Magger

Arcane
Patron
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Serpent in the Staglands Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Bubbles In Memoria
I see little reason to really give it a go over other, much more well done isometric shooters.
What isometric shooters you are talking? Just curious, since i don't know much about the genre.
Off the top of my head:

Shadowgrounds: Survivor
Alien Breed: Evolution
Nation Red

There are probably many more, though it's admittedly a niche market these days.

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Off the top of my head:

Shadowgrounds: Survivor
Alien Breed: Evolution
Nation Red

There are probably many more, though it's admittedly a niche market these days.

Shadowgrounds and Shadowgrounds: Survivor are two games. The former is great and worth playing, second one's more of a slam-dunk gimmick sequel

Perkel

Arcane
Fuck i always wanted to make rpg where there wouldn't be anything to stop you for raping, killing eating shit and anything you like.
Guess now that i learn coding i also learned how to make my game famous

Leonorai

Novice
What makes you think it won't be better than stuff like Nation Red at being a silly isometric shooter?

Those saying it's boring and pointless, so you're not fans of games like Alien Shooter and you think nobody else is?

It's the exact same premise, only with people. And lawdy lawdy think of the pixelated children and their feelings...

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom