Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Autism Simulator 2013

mck

Cipher
I thought this is what happened to everyone when they played the new Jagged Alliance game.

Menckenstein

Lunacy of Caen: Todd Reaver
If you cancel out the left audio channel and turn the mids up real high you can hear "Russia is evil" on repeat through the entire video.

Surf Solar

cannot into womynz
what3d.gif

Jasede

Arcane
Patron
Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Codex Year of the Donut I'm very into cock and ball torture
Believe it or not, going to a crowded Costco is a bit like that for someone with crowd anxiety.

MisterStone

Arcane
Bros this is kind of shit, but the idea of using computer games to simulate mental aberrations or mental illness is kind of cool. What would be a another good one to simulate?

Brocken Jr.

Arcane
Bros this is kind of shit, but the idea of using computer games to simulate mental aberrations or mental illness is kind of cool. What would be a another good one to simulate?

:necro:

Oblivion was a great sociopath simulator...none of the people, their lives or their feelings seemed real, so they became playthings for me to elicit reactions from. But they always got boring and I ended up just ruthlessly slaughtering them. Bought the big mansion and lured NPCs down there to kill them and build up a gigantic pile of corpses and force my servant to sleep amongst them. After Oblivion, I completely understand the psyche of a sociopathic killer.

Wayward Son

Fails to keep valuable team members alive

:necro:

Oblivion was a great sociopath simulator...none of the people, their lives or their feelings seemed real, so they became playthings for me to elicit reactions from. But they always got boring and I ended up just ruthlessly slaughtering them. Bought the big mansion and lured NPCs down there to kill them and build up a gigantic pile of corpses and force my servant to sleep amongst them. After Oblivion, I completely understand the psyche of a sociopathic killer.
One of us! One of us!

taxalot

I'm a spicy fellow.
Patron
Codex 2013 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015
I like how we have enough technology to simulate autists, but clearly not enough to simulate real people.

tormund

Arcane
They are either devoid of consciousness, meaning empty intelligence, or, in cases where brain is able to support something like that, they are inhabited or controlled by other influences.

In any case, they are another sign of our times. Closer we are to Dissolution, more common are the zombies among the newborn... Humans without souls, meaning pure matter, meaning absolute lack of qualitative distinction.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom