Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Assassin's Creed Unity

Markman

da Blitz master
Patron
Serpent in the Staglands Codex USB, 2014 Shadorwun: Hong Kong
Yay, I get a free game. This is excellent damage control. Wish more companies would do shit like this.

more bugged games
fuck yeah

Atleast it shows that they listen and are not fond of the beating they got on Metacritic or anywhere else on the internet.

Outlander

Custom Tags Are For Fags.
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin Wasteland 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.

bonescraper

Fuck yeah, Far Cry 4 for free (because i already have The Crew and Rayman).

Felix

Arcane
Black Flag should be its own series, just go on and pirating without the unnecessary animus shit.

Markman

da Blitz master
Patron
I got Rayman, Watch Dogs and Black Flag. FC4 and Crew can prob get for a few euros on g2a in a few months so the only choice left is Just Dance 2015. u ye
:dance::dance::dance:

Divinity: Original Sin
Black Flag probably, if you haven't played it and don't despise AssCreed. The setting is nice.

Either that or Rayman Legends. If you mean between The Crew and Far Cry 4, then... not sure.

Black flag I have, Rayman looks like a game I can buy cheap in a sale. Just dance is... just dance.

so, the crew or far cry 4.

Fuck yeah, Far Cry 4 for free (because i already have The Crew and Rayman).

How's the crew?

Cyberarmy

Love fool
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin 2
They should've created another IP with that pirate setting and naval combat. 3rd game got some medicore crafting and trade routes that change depending on the situation.

Self-Ejected

Irenaeus

Self-Ejected
Patron
Dumbfuck Repressed Homosexual The Real Fanboy
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numenera
Don't forget the dancing.

Pirates_dance_large.jpg

Luka-boy

Arcane
Not only they give buyers a free game, but they're also giving non-buyers more free entertainment! This mess is a joy to follow.

SuicideBunny

(ノ ゜Д゜)ノ ︵ ┻━┻
Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Torment: Tides of Numenera
EDIT: No wonder they announced yesterday a free Ubishit game for owners of this turd :lol:
they didn't. they only announced the free game to owners of the season pass, which is now discontinued, not the game itself. owners of the game just get the first dlc for free.

Markman

da Blitz master
Patron
Meh, seems the deal is not cross platform. You'll get the new game on the same platform you bought ACU from. That means FC4 or the Crew for me, dont think that Kinect works with PC.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom