Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Assassin's Creed Chronicles - 2.5D spinoff trilogy

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2...a-three-part-series-set-in-china-india-russia

The previously-announced Assassin's Creed Chronicles: China, a side-scrolling action platformer developed by UK studio Climax, has now been revealed as just the first of three standalone downloadable episodes.

The mini-series' China episode will debut first on 22nd April (21st April in the US) and star Ming Dynasty-era assassin Shao Jun, after her meeting with Ezio in spin-off animation Assassin's Creed: Embers.

Episode two will follow with a tale set in India, 1841, featuring assassin Arbaaz Mir from the graphic novel Assassin's Creed: Brahman.

Finally, the third episode will be set in post-revolution Russia, in 1918, and star Nikolai Orelov from earlier graphic novels Assassin's Creed: The Fall and The Chain.

All episodes will be playable on their own, or together will form a loose story trilogy. Options will be available to buy each slice separately or together with a season pass.

The latter two episodes will launch "by autumn 2015". There's no change to the previously announced platforms of PC, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.

Hmmmkay.

balmorar

Arcane
Queued Possibly Retarded The Real Fanboy Edgy
No Android, iOS version.
XRlJHIJ.png

Erzherzog

Magister
Hey let's take 3 actually interesting or at least different settings and waste them on a budget title. Meanwhile in the main series we can take you to exotic locales in places like....LONDON!

Ubisoft, grow some balls plz.

deuxhero

Arcane
Erzherzog
Hey, at least if it's a spinoff title it doesn't have to share the main series's horrible gameplay!

Odds are it will suck ANYWAYS but that's not my point.

Alienman

Retro-Fascist
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Codex Year of the Donut Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
That uniform during the Russian revolution looks a bit out of place. And with that said. It's starting to get a bit silly. Every major event in human history has been orchestrated one way or another by the assassins / templars :)

Echo Mirage

Arcane
Mark of the Ninja had some tricky sections to it. Did Ubisoft actually give the game some challenge or it just another few hours worth of hand holding?

I suppose the other question is. Did Ubisoft actually just release a game that not only works but is also cheap and good?

Markman

da Blitz master
Patron
Serpent in the Staglands Codex USB, 2014 Shadorwun: Hong Kong
Downloading it now. Got the Gold edition of Unity so they added it for free to my account. Dont know much about it except the trailer I saw long time ago, barely remember how it looks.
Would be cool if its a nice suprise.

A horse of course

Why would anyone want to play a game in China ever

Divinity: Original Sin
Bad port as aways. No configurable controls, if you have a controller attached you don't have keyboard prompts, no graphic options beyond resolution (lots of aliansing). A copy of mark of the ninja. The first level is very easy.

Admiral jimbob

gay as all hell
Wasteland 2
The mini-series' China episode will debut first on 22nd April (21st April in the US) and star Ming Dynasty-era assassin Shao Jun, after her meeting with Ezio in spin-off animation Assassin's Creed: Embers.

Episode two will follow with a tale set in India, 1841, featuring assassin Arbaaz Mir from the graphic novel Assassin's Creed: Brahman.

Finally, the third episode will be set in post-revolution Russia, in 1918, and star Nikolai Orelov from earlier graphic novels Assassin's Creed: The Fall and The Chain.
is anyone actually following this fucking series anymore? I know the mainline titles sell well, but someone must be lapping up all this side shit and actually keeping it up with it, right? Somewhere? Good grief.

Markman

da Blitz master
Patron
Even clusterfuck that is Unity sold more than 10 mil so there's bunch of people keeping track of it.

Played the first level yesterday, a regular puzzler with some nice kill animations.
And gfx options are shit plus needs a restart to remember them, cant even change res in the menu without it.
Feels like a mobile/tablet game.

ghostdog

Arcane
Patron
Even clusterfuck that is Unity sold more than 10 mil so there's bunch of people keeping track of it.
This shit sells by merely existing. One of my friends got it as a gift from someone clueless and another reluctantly and moronically, if I may add, bought it because he needed to justify buying a PS4 and there were simply no other games to get on PS4. Never underestimate stupidity and the unholy power of marketing.

Markman

da Blitz master
Patron
Ubisoft really went full retard with its big name releases last year, there's gimped Watch Dogs, 20-25 fps next gen goodness in Unity and even the Crew didnt have crews at release day, for example. Farcry 4 was the only game that got somewhat positive reception.
Smaller releases like Child of Light, Valiant Hearts and Trials Fusion got way more praise.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom