Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Game News Announcing Underrail: Expedition, the first expansion for Underrail, coming early 2017

toro

Arcane
Vatnik
After Obsidian failed with their midgame expansion experiment, I'm surprised Styg is also jumping down that rainbow way.

There is one small difference: Obsidian made a midgame expansion for a failed game. Nobody asked for that shit. At least nobody sane.

Seriously you guys, you are saying you want Underrail in 3D and now your even dropping F4 pictures? You should be ashamed...

Where is the lynch mob?

Too soon for pitchforks and shit. It's just a F4 picture. /slowly sharpening a fork

If there's going to be enough new content for the base game that would be reason enough to start it over. Unless you're already sick of it, I guess.
Biggest incentive to starting over would be not having to do the rathound outposts.

... but I like killing rats. That's why they exist.

Agame

Arcane
Patron
Insert Title Here
That's why I beg for forgiveness.

Fair enough, just never associate that filth with Underrail again!

Regarding the midgame expansion, considering that this game is meant to be replayed many times with different builds eg. Fallout style, I see no problem with more midgame content. I spend most of my time playing these types of game building new characters and then restarting to try something else anyway.

Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Bubbles In Memoria A Beautifully Desolate Campaign
Is there a cheat code to break out of the Gauntlet run? I cant outrun the electricity trap on the last level...
Last save is at least 2 hours playtime before it...
Abandoned the game because of it like 6 month ago...

Did not try to use CheatEngine to freeze health, see if the effect is instagib.
Or maybe try to teleport my char.
It's Underrail. You should try the Gauntlet again, there is always a way.

Or if there isn't, it's your own goddamn fault.

PrettyDeadman

I knew it was right decision not to touch the game for a while after release.

P.S.
Have the gamebreaking bug of being unable to progress (cannot close level up menu unless you spend all points) if you maxed out your stats with cheat engine been fixed now? Hope it will be, hate to skip content because you don't have right skills.

Last edited by a moderator:

flabbyjack

Arcane
:takemyjewgold:

Have the gamebreaking bug of being unable to progress (cannot close level up menu unless you spend all points) if you maxed out your stats with cheat engine been fixed now? Hope it will be, hate to skip content because you don't have right skills.
If you load a save right before your last level up you can use cheat engine to lower your skills/stats down enough so you can level up more.
Level DOWN to level UP.

himmy

Arcane
If there's going to be enough new content for the base game that would be reason enough to start it over. Unless you're already sick of it, I guess.
Biggest incentive to starting over would be not having to do the rathound outposts.

Pro-tip:
Do the Rathound King quest early, kill him, take his armour, wear it, all rathounds in the game are now friendly.

Other than that, I'm extremely excited about the expansion. Underrail was the first game I finished in years, I think, and I was really looking for a reason to play it again. I wonder if it will even try to expand on some of the loose ends the plot hinted at if it's going to be mid-game.

Last edited:

Alienman

Retro-Fascist
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Codex Year of the Donut Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
A 3D game if done well could be really awesome. I'm guessing it would borrow a bit of the aesthetics from the Metro games, but play more like Arx Fatalis.

MrBuzzKill

Arcane
A 3D game if done well could be really awesome. I'm guessing it would borrow a bit of the aesthetics from the Metro games, but play more like Arx Fatalis.
I'd rather they didn't, even if it were possible. Underrail 2 on the same engine means less time will be spent on technical stuff and more on actual content, kind of like Baldur's Gate 2.

Ovplain

Arcane
Patron
RPG Wokedex
Seriously you guys, you are saying you want Underrail in 3D and now your even dropping F4 pictures? You should be ashamed...

Where is the lynch mob?

Put 195 hours into Underrail, never finished it, looking forward to giving it another go with this expansion!

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom