Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

An utterly shocking news : Grimoire

Mortmal

Arcane
From the prestigious rpgwatch forums http://www.rpgwatch.com/forums/showthread.php?t=14510 and the non less prestigious blog http://grimdarkly.wordpress.com/
Yes you have read it, it shows its ugly face again .. its about grimoire!
Cleve managed to make his imaginary son play his imaginary game .It also heavily involves chuck norris!
I can only applaud such masterfully crafted storytelling and high fantasy.

Mortmal

Arcane
Remember to vote many times on the poll to show evidence to codex supremacy!

sgc_meltdown

Arcane
what kind of 17 year old son writes detailed fanfiction of him larping his dad's rpg

and seriously if he's larping this much he'll probably choose 'appropriate' names instead of chuck norris

neanderthal humor is weird

Mortmal

Arcane
you have plenty of time to photoshop us something ed to back it up :)

Xor

Arcane
Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Divinity: Original Sin 2
And people called Duke Nukem Forever vaporware.

hanssolo

Educated
Cleve has progeny he hasn't devoured? Clearly the mother hid him until he was strong enough to defend himself. Soon he will overthrow his father and cast his ruined manhood to the eastern sea. There is no room for more of the Old Race in this New World.

edit: nowait. Cooper is the Starchild? You Will Believe A Baby Can Fly.

edit edit: shit ok, actually read it now. Cleve's son named one of his party members Cleve? Lol, Cleve, you don't have a son or a wife. Or a bunker. Or a game.

Multi-headed Cow

Mortmal said:
you have plenty of time to photoshop us something ed to back it up :)
He's telling the truth.
grimoire.gif

sgc_meltdown

Arcane
the porblem is will pc gamer give grimoire the perfect 100 it deserves

and will it be released on steam and have exclusive tactical survivalist tf2 hats

Haba

Harbinger of Decline
Patron
Codex 2012 MCA Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2
How did you hear about this blog?
*RPG Codex
*A Social Network (facebook, twitter, ect.)
*Friends/Word of Mouth
*Other

Aug 10 Posted by grimdarkly

I feel that something is... Uh... there is...

Urgh--

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LdWH1jjQogI

You people think Grimoire is Dead.

It's not.

I'm a friend of Cleve's and I've seen the game with my own eyes. It's in the final phases. He just needs to fix item glitchs, NPC reactions, and the last big bugs.

Then, it will go into Beta, until Cleve thinks every single bug is gone.

Realistically, I predict that the game will come out around May, 2012.

Please, thumbs up so people can see.

Golden Babies never die, they're just missing in action.
GrimDarkly 3 weeks ago

:retarded:

hanssolo

Educated
Haba said:
You people think Grimoire is Dead.

It's not.

I'm a friend of Cleve's and I've seen the game with my own eyes. It's in the final phases. He just needs to fix item glitchs, NPC reactions, and the last big bugs.

Then, it will go into Beta, until Cleve thinks every single bug is gone.

Realistically, I predict that the game will come out around May, 2012.

Please, thumbs up so people can see.

Golden Babies never die, they're just missing in action.
GrimDarkly 3 weeks ago

:retarded:

Honestly, if I was Cleve's son I wouldn't be too quick to admit it either.

Xor

Arcane
Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Divinity: Original Sin 2
I refuse to believe Cleve has a son. It's almost certainly just him trying to troll people into believing he's working on something.

Phelot

Arcane
Hey Mondblut, didn't you play the beta or something? Was it any good?

Trash

Pointing and laughing.
Son of Cleve said:
I hate modern music. I think it sucks.

I'm a Calvinist, and I believe anyone who puts their faith in God, not in man, will be happy and successful. Men are more crooked than a British man's teeth, so why should I believe the stuff they say? I get all my Godly knowledge straight from the source, the King James Bible.

Properly brainwashed little manboon.

Some of my favourite games are:

Fallout 1 & 3, Mass Effect 1 & 2, Bioshock, Resident Evil Remake and Resident Evil 4, Mortal Kombat: Armageddon, Goldeneye 64, Majora's Mask, Doom 64, Stubbs the Zombie, Penumbra: Black Plague, COD4, Halo 3 and Minecraft!

Guess those genes don't carry over.

Roguey

Codex Staff
Staff Member
Sawyerite
So that Cooper fellow's youtube account says he's 31. How does his birth fit into the Cleve timeline? Mr. Blakemore having an adult son makes me feel all woozy.

Sceptic

Arcane
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin
Xor said:
I refuse to believe Cleve has a son.
I refuse to believe Cleve has friends. What do they talk about, his superior Neanderthal intellect?

sgc_meltdown

Arcane
Sceptic said:
Xor said:
What do they talk about, his superior Neanderthal intellect?

Not friends. Followers. Hangers-on who recognise the superiority of his neanderthal heritage. Think of him as an uncrippled Charles Xavier with flawless physical structure.

Jaesun

Fabulous Ex-Moderator
Patron
MCA
Haba said:
http://grimdarkly.wordpress.com/2011/08/17/in-response-to-rpg-codex/

Yeah, trolling confirmed.

I find it humorous that you people think you can make fun of me and my father, when the majority of you are 49, live in your mothers’ basements, continuously eat hot-pockets and play World of Warcraft all day.

:lol:

OK... I laughed.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom