Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Age of Decadence February Update 2

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
http://steamcommunity.com/app/230070/discussions/0/412447613576454599/

February Update 2
Improvements

- Added thieving opportunities to New Teron (IG and MG versions, requires a game in which you never went there).
- Added new ending: HA/HC destroyed, HD/IG alliance (kingmaker route).
- Added new ending: HA destroyed, HC ruled by Balzaar, no player interference.
- Added x64 version of the game.
- Added upscaled play gui for 1080 and 1440 height resolutions.
- Added better civilian robes textures.

Fixes:

- Linos properly expells you from the MG in MG3.
- Fixed repeating dialogue with Inferiae's guardian if you met Zamedi's one before.
- You can no longer leave during the fight with Hamza in AG9 and report he's killed.
- Fixed issue with fight when failing the second sneak check in Teron's mining outpost.
- Proper dialogues for Brother Marcus depending on the events on Ganezzar.
- Fixed players not getting the map from Petras in the grifter's vignette if they failed.
- Tweak to Dellar's dialogue for New Teron if you met him before.
- Fixed issue with Glabrio's position if you start TG7 directly after meeting him.
- Fixed some camera and character position issues in the PA quest in Ganezzar.
- Dialogue with guards outside Hangar after killing enginees doesn't repeat.
- You can no longer "crash" the ship several times.
- Fixed issue with collapsed door and engineers.
- Fixed a situation in which the Aurelian Liegeman achievement was not being given.
- Neleos properly pays you in the vignette.
- Fixed combat walk animation when using 1h crossbow and shield.
- Fixed issue with camera and enemy not being killed in Aemolas sniping sequence.
- You can now access your stash in New Teron.
- Stealing from patrons and stalls have a proper sound.
- Fixed several minor issues in New Teron IG.
- Sneak check in back room disabled for apprentices and when Feng is gone.
- Fixed issue with Athanasius giving you a job if you were ex-mg even if you had a faction now.
- Fixed issue with Ganezzar ending slides if you destroyed HA as a HD praetor but didn't do anything in Ganezzar.
- Fixed bolas tooltip.
- Fixed some small narrative issues when talking with Gaelius about the temple when Antidas is dead.
- Fixed issues caused by using the airship to break the siege.
- Fixed several typos and journal issues.
- Fixed several rare crashes.
- Fixed rare chance of bodies becoming unlootable.
- You can continue the bandit ransom quest if you solved the mine before proposing the deal to Esbenus.
- Fixed some tile passability issues.
- Fixed sneaking reward being awarded twice if you load a savegame inside a sneak area.

Changes:

- Reputations changes on taking the IG3 alliance documents to Gaelius.
- Added honor loss if you "♥♥♥♥ Aemolas" and keep the gold.
- Reduced THC of monastery archers.
- Added some extra civil SP rewards.
- Improved the flow of several conversations.
- Made it more clear why you can't access the temple area in Maadoran when you have extremely low TG reputation.

Aenra

Am deliberately holding out on re-playing this..once the summer(ish) update hits though.. Will be glorious. Then i can go and do everything :)

Agesilaus

Antiquity Studio
Patron
Developer
Grab the Codex by the pussy Codex USB, 2014 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Reduced the THC of the archers at the Monastery? Thank you!

agris

Arcane
Patron
Elhoim can you add either fullscreen borderless windowed mode, or just running the desktop resolution in windowed mode? Right now if you have the game set to your desktop resolution, fullscreen, and disable fullscreen, the resolution is automatically decreased to the closest aspect-ratio correct resolution that is less than your desktop.

Case in point, I have two monitors but my principal is a 16:10 1920x1200. The game runs fullscreen in 1920x1200 fine. If I disable fullscreen, the game is now rendered in a window that is smaller than the desktop. AoD's graphics submenu still says 1920x1200. If I restart the game, the game window is the same size as before (smaller, less than desktop) but the game now recognizes it as the correct 1680x1050 16:10 resolution. It would be nice if disabling fullscreen didn't force this resizing.

Cadmus

Arcane
fuck I don't remember which update I got the last.does it tell me on GoG? Is this the final one? I'm brainless

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom