Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Age of Decadence Expanded Ending Beta

Malakal

Arcane
Glory to Ukraine
Should have a CHA check for the battle of the wills, not INT. Would be funnier.

Shadowfang

Arcane
Shadorwun: Hong Kong BattleTech
Now if you could only expand the amount of spears you can bear with a shield...
The spear+ shield combo is so sub-optimal, which contradicts its popularity in ancient Greece/Rome.

Shadowfang

Arcane
Its not about the block, but about the the underwhelming selection of one handed spears and the fact that hasta is a sub-optimal weapon.
I can have my fun with and without a shield, i just bring a sword/hammer/dagger/axe/crossbow/pillium instead.
Doing 0 damage on those free attacks with a hasta is quite meaningless. On the other hand the other spears are great.

Unwanted

Irenaeus II

Unwanted
Dumbfuck Repressed Homosexual The Real Fanboy
Yeah, I know how you feel. I did a shield and hasta drifter playthrough and I was pretty bad at combat. I used the thief guild in that playthrough:

dniRZeM.jpg

ANRKTkJ.jpg

4WvoAwC.jpg

I remember getting pissed with this ending because I had been promised a lot by Levir. But then again, my char was a kind of a dick and not really bright so...

Vault Dweller

Commissar, Red Star Studio
Developer
Pretty happy to hear that too :) Having choice of only one 1-handed spear always upset me.
Any other requests to consider while we're at it?

Weapon or armor, must use the existing model and mechanics (i.e no halberds or straight two-handers).

ERYFKRAD

Barbarian
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Serpent in the Staglands Shadorwun: Hong Kong Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Pretty happy to hear that too :) Having choice of only one 1-handed spear always upset me.

Weapon or armor, must use the existing model and mechanics (i.e no halberds or straight two-handers).
Crossbow bolts you can stab with? Works as daggers, with a penalty to hit, but can apply effects like they would on a crossbow.

That reminds me, someone tell me how to get the unique 2-handed hammer.

Shadowfang

Arcane
You are correct RhodokMasterRaceOfficial. Its a steel sledgehammer and somewhat underwhelming if you have 8 in crafting.
About the Sarissa, wasn't it freaking huge and unsuited for fighting solo?

Edit:

I miss my attic helmet with red horse hair. It would be cool if we could pick a colour while crafting.
I remember armours used to be more colourful in some ancient screenshots.

Edit 2:
Now thats my kind of carnival:
praetoriancompletesmallbh7.jpg

Last edited:

Malakal

Arcane
Glory to Ukraine

Obviously a katana with a matching stat sheet, here, I had one prepared somewhere...

Also Clouds sword as a unique.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom