Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Incline Achievement List

likaq

Arcane
https://www.achievementstats.com/index.php?action=games&gameId=230070

Died in the first fight.

You died a hundred times.

You've read all Death Screens, becoming intimately familiar with the afterlife.

:love:

You successfully convinced a preacher from Ganezzar that you're the chosen one, sent by the gods to lead the mankind out of darkness.

:thumbsup:

eric__s

ass hater
Developer
Pretty sure I've done every single one of these except the handful that reference things not actually in the game yet.

Self-Ejected

Bubbles

I'm forever blowing
"the mankind"

"Gaelius' enemies", "Regulus' campaign"

"convincing Lord Antidas to order assassination of Commander Carrinas"

"slayed"

"You’ve acquired" vs. "You've acquired"

"The Men of the Plains" + "'Good Morrow to You, Magistrate!'" + "Gazed into the Abyss" vs. "A Trip Into The Past"

"Death holds no secrets…" vs. all other titles

"You’ve shown" + "You’ve acquired" vs. "You passed", "You took", etc. etc.

cancelled my pre-order :decline:

Vault Dweller

Commissar, Red Star Studio
Developer
It's a very common word in a "have to type 65 placeholder descriptions in 5 min" language.

Tigranes

Arcane
I imagine trash metal would be really popular amongst Teron residents

I DIE AND I RELOAD, I DIE AND I RELOAD, LIFE SPINS ROUND AND ROUND LIKE A CIRCLE OF PAIN, A CIRCLE OF PAIN

Vault Dweller

Commissar, Red Star Studio
Developer
Not yet. We're working on an update, which should be out by the end of the month.

Holy fucking shit this game sets alight a conflagration in my balls and I keep coming back for more. It's not achievement related per-say but you earned one none the less, Vince! Fuck Cleve and his fantasy BS the future is brownish gray!

I BELIEVE THAT A PRAETORIAN CAN FLY

I still feel that the game could be vastly improved with the addition of a crazy hermit living in a hole in the middle of the wasteland. His name? Calvinus Merces Barkmorun. (With an added achievement for listening to his 100+ pages worth of inane dialogue)

Eh? Eh!

himmy

Arcane
I still feel that the game could be vastly improved with the addition of a crazy hermit living in a hole in the middle of the wasteland. His name? Calvinus Merces Barkmorun. (With an added achievement for listening to his 100+ pages worth of inane dialogue)

Eh? Eh!

And his gang of Asian child-slaves that he refers to as his "golden babies".

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom