Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.
Alex
Reactions
4,867 14,130 9 545 70 334

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Did you finish your PnP game?
    Alex
    Alex
    Oh crap, sorry! I forgot to reply to you last time I saw this message. Anyway, I more or less gave up on "The Star that Shone Blue", because the game was not going anywhere. It wasn't a total loss, because trying to make that game made me understand better how a certain style of game worked, but it also made me realize that I was pursuing too many objectives that are contradictory.
    Alex
    Alex
    I am still working on a game, somewhat similar in focus, but giving up the idea of being a "Dying Earth story". That is not to say I won't draw from that well, but I realize now that it would be silly to expect a game that focused on "problem solving" would be able to always keep to that style.
    Cosmic Misogynerd
    Cosmic Misogynerd
    Bummer. But at least you are working on something else.
    I can't believe, I had this signature since the beginning of the year, and I had written "Start" instead of "Star". Embarrassing. :oops:
    Aparently Sillelak has dibs on the Batlin avatar from SI, and I am pretty sure I have seen someone with the one from BG.
    I am a little bit confused about this new forum software... Is this thing I am writing in right now like that Twitter thing?
    shihonage
    shihonage
    Looks like it. But there's no "recent posts" option. Unless you're following someone. Weird.
    Alex
    Alex
    You can comment on them too!? Surely DU is trolling us.
    shihonage
    shihonage
    Hey I can now "twit" about small-time Shelter thoughts without trolling the main thread and misleading people into thinking there was a serious update.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom