Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Fallout 76 - online Fallout spinoff from Bethesda - now on Steam with Wastelanders NPC expansion

TwinkieGorilla

does a good job.
Patron
Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Pathfinder: Wrath
Face it, Fallout 4 was complete and utter shit, they clearly put no effort into the game, can't take them that long to churn out more shit like it.

When you put it like that, it's easily believable.

Funny enough whenever I see teasers like this my initial reaction is "YES!" because that is the visceral reaction to the series the first few games has instilled in me. But that reaction lasts less than a second before my rational self says "NOOOOOOOO. Bethesda just fucking STOP. PLEASE!"

Citizen

Fallout spin-off like New Vegas

Grimoire v2 and manual are delayed because Cleve secretly works on a new fallout for bethesda. And the Vault-co shutdown was just a clever hint for fellow fallout fans at codex!

Last edited by a moderator:

Orbito Sol

Literate
You guys don't think they would remaster New Vegas before Fallout 3, would they? I'm pretty sure they'd do Fo3 first, naturally, but man I want that NV remastered real bad...

HoboForEternity

sunset tequila
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Fallout: brotherhood of steel remake. Continuing trend of crappy release they take teh crappiest fallout game and polish it into the crappiest of crap Lol

Cael

Arcane
blue frosted cupcake wwas out. then a woman took it.
then two women came on with a deathclaw and a dog animal toy . made them stare each other down.

this guy happened:

U4ihOer.png

(blurred/censored their face.)

also of note they had a fallout4 style laser gun figure at some point.
currently: back at just the vault boy statue and the watch.
Are those Trent Oster's biceps???

:troll:

Seethe

Arbiter
It's literally the same thing as Fallout 4. It even looked the same. I need a bucket.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom