Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Eternity Pillars of Eternity II Beta Thread [GAME RELEASED, GO TO NEW THREAD]

Self-Ejected

MajorMace

Self-Ejected
Patron
Holy shit. What's next ?

- Hey Edér, nice pipe you got there, I could have some use for it if you'd lend it to me.

- Sure, didn't know you smoke the Dwra Prlpu too !

- I don't.

Well that sure clarifies why he's relieved about his reception.

Self-Ejected

MajorMace

Self-Ejected
Patron

New treasure hunt code, punks. PLmjXG

Pirate sails for the new unlock
sails.png

Fenix

Arcane
Vatnik
Why the huge demand for a 6 member party? All that matters is there is a good balance between party size and the number of enemies in a typical encounter.

Agree. PoE's combat was absolutely unbearable in party, solo it boiled down to exploiting incredbly stupid AI or you jsut can't win.
In PoE2 they made changes to role system, so solo could be much more doable without exploiting herp-derp AI.

unbiased review

Biased Inf? Impossibru!

Without getting too spoilery, what does he mean ? What's up with sharkboi ?
Please tell me he's not an extravagant transsexual.

he makes some comments to Aloth about storing jewels in his ass or something
also is a massive homosexual
https://youtu.be/O5PThovKdT0?t=1m27s 1:28

I just decided that I'm not going to play this game, thank you.

Ulfhednar

Savant
Xoti:
"I see a body of stitched together parts and flayed flesh. It's got three heads and four stretched limbs. On each of its heads curves three white horns from above three blind eyes. The beast is big as a mountain and shambling toward us beneath a sun turned black as sloe."

Revelation 13: And I stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw a beast rise up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads the name of blasphemy. And the beast which I saw was like unto a leopard, and his feet were as the feet of a bear, and his mouth as the mouth of a lion: and the dragon gave him his power, and his seat, and great authority. And I saw one of his heads as it were wounded to death; and his deadly wound was healed: and all the world wondered after the beast.

Guess somebody did some research for this game - interesting...

Pizzashoes

Scholar
My steam page says the game releases May 8 at 12am Eastern Daylight Time.

Last edited:

AwesomeButton

Proud owner of BG 3: Day of Swen's Tentacle
Patron
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath
You can hit on all companions that doesn't mean they will respond though.
That's actually good. I'd enjoy observing some horny teenager butthurt, when their waifu rejected them.

Profound. Why don't the Codex's reviews have such great hooks?
As I dropped anchor into the shimmering waters of Xoti's port, I found there was far more that felt familiar from having played D:OS2 cringy romances than there was different.

Last edited:

bataille

Arcane
Xoti:
"I see a body of stitched together parts and flayed flesh. It's got three heads and four stretched limbs. On each of its heads curves three white horns from above three blind eyes. The beast is big as a mountain and shambling toward us beneath a sun turned black as sloe."

Revelation 13: And I stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw a beast rise up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads the name of blasphemy. And the beast which I saw was like unto a leopard, and his feet were as the feet of a bear, and his mouth as the mouth of a lion: and the dragon gave him his power, and his seat, and great authority. And I saw one of his heads as it were wounded to death; and his deadly wound was healed: and all the world wondered after the beast.

Guess somebody did some research for this game - interesting...

Apocalypse is of the most inspiring and poetic sacred texts, highly recommended. Much better than deadfire!

Eisenheinrich

Scholar
PoE: Deadfire drops in Steam sales with a moist squish.

On the other hand: If Deadfire was a JRPG would anyone be annoyed with that overly sexual squid-thing?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom