Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

In Progress DECLINE 22: Primitive Proliferation

Grif

Learned
Looks like I missed quite a bit. :M

Isiloon

Arcane
Patron
5azqNvB.png

Dayyālu

Arcane
Everyone works to stop the Russian-Pangaea Menace and I get a shitton of treacherous gauls to try to kill me, again.

Betraying their own word, even!

It's time to show those betrayers what happens when you awake a sleeping giant.

Isiloon

Arcane
Patron
I'm not Russian (Ukrainian technically and Jewish, speak Russian + English) and also I'm not a menace.

Also - due to the large amount of events that happened this turn, can we please extend 24h?

3 different wars started in the same turn by different players for different reasons :D

Last edited:

Isiloon

Arcane
Patron
The people of Machaka and Lanka are revolting, riots in the streets as protesters embrace freedom and nature.

Maenads appear increasingly large numbers, disrupting law and order

In some cases they overpowered the local police, raising flags of green drugs and sacred geometry magic

KoolNoodles

Arcane
The people of Machaka are doing FINE(the bird clan is recently very sad, but that's another issue), I can't vouch for Lanka though.

sqeecoo

Arcane
No more flaming arrows for Machaka, Berytos and Mictlan.

Arros? What are arros?

But I'm surprised at the perpetual stork being cast! How come that and not gale gate or something? Fomoria has sailing himself and is far from Bethyros, and Xibalba is ded. Cui bono?

Grimwulf

Arcane
Patron
Vatnik
The perpetual storm is pretty menacing. I'm sure everyone's incomes tanked except Rlyeh, including yourself.
Fomoria has sailing himself and is far from Bethyros, and Xibalba is ded. Cui bono?

Summon Storm Power, you morons. Now it works without Storm caster. Fomoria, Helheim and maybe Berytos are the happiest nations right now.

Dayyālu

Arcane
I'd be happier if I wasn't jumped by a thousand boars. Sure, Air spam kills everything, but it's annoying to have to reo-organize an entire nation.

I seriously hope Marverni has more than Ambibates this time. Invuln 10 does not cut it against midgame magic.

Dayyālu

Arcane
I'm not Russian (Ukrainian technically and Jewish, speak Russian + English) and also I'm not a menace.

Also - due to the large amount of events that happened this turn, can we please extend 24h?

Extended.

Also, you all look Russian to me. Huge, slavic and vaguely intimidating. Also, insane.

I am still convinced that every man in the Balkans and former USSR is some kind of almost-two-meters tall giant. I mean, that's my personal experience.

Infinitum

Scholar
Everyone works to stop the Russian-Pangaea Menace and I get a shitton of treacherous gauls to try to kill me, again.

Betraying their own word, even!

It's time to show those betrayers what happens when you awake a sleeping giant.

Dude, It's a unenforced diplomacy FFA. Looking at it from my perspective, there was also that agreement to jointly attack Mictlan where you mysteriously didn't show up for 6 months, the sparse and obviously staged attacks when you did and that province defense that mysteriously boomed when I needed to relay raiders. Lies of omission don't count I take it? Having my main army trapped beyond the thawed straits come summer seemed a bad idea at the time.

I do stand corrected though; enjoy your Mictlan holiday. I hear there were problems with the return cruise? :M

And now to get repeatedly struck by a gajillion thunderbolts for the next few turns..

I seriously hope Marverni has more than Ambibates this time. Invuln 10 does not cut it against midgame magic.
Sure I do. Like, a thousand of them!

Dayyālu

Arcane
Dude, It's a unenforced diplomacy FFA. Looking at it from my perspective, there was also that agreement to jointly attack Mictlan where you mysteriously didn't show up for 6 months, the sparse and obviously staged attacks when you did and that province defense that mysteriously boomed when I needed to relay raiders. Lies of omission don't count I take it? Having my main army trapped beyond the thawed straits come summer seemed a bad idea at the time.

I do stand corrected though; enjoy your Mictlan holiday. I hear there were problems with the return cruise? :M

And now to get repeatedly struck by a gajillion thunderbolts for the next few turns..

There's no one to return from Mictlan, they are all dead to uphold my promises

I have proof, you know

:lol::lol::lol:

Because someone kept his word and played the long game. Someone else betrayed his own word and his own proposal just because. Not even discussing now the idiocy of attacking me again while Pangaea gets everything (even UW provinces that I was going to contend) but here you go. I'll have to re-organize everything, hope to smash your armies, and we'll be again on stage 1: you with half of the island, I with the other.

IF no one else chooses to kill me off (for example, at attack from Starspawns would be GG for me and Mictlan or Helheim would GG you easily).

Again, you choose to betray, and will pay the consequences in lost trust and useless warfare. Maybe sooner than you realize.

Whatever, it's not like I wanted something else than another useless war. Sigh. I should have taken Hinnom and bless rushed you in year 1, it's only thanks to Ambibates that you pulled through.

Isiloon

Arcane
Patron
KoolNoodles this could have all been prevented you know, if only you showed bravery earlier.

I am still convinced that every man in the Balkans and former USSR is some kind of almost-two-meters tall giant. I mean, that's my personal experience.

I'm actually a stalky well-paid IT manlet (160cm), but I've defeated a western man fitting your description in a formal duel infront of 200 people at highschool one time and then some people would call me Tyson.

Basically Vegeta

Isiloon

Arcane
Patron
Don't be a loser, just die like a man - kamikazi your big stack into Grimwulf, for stabbing you in the back like a dirty Russian spy!

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom