Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

KickStarter Kingdom Come: Deliverance Pre-Release Thread [RELEASED, GO TO NEW THREAD]

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
You never know with such things,but i to am pessimistic. Hope that they go the way of the witcher and sell enough to make second game and build up a fan base.

Says the guy who brags about pirating everything.
And if it is worth a shit and have the money i buy it.

SNIP (snapshot of a GOG library that everyone already has)
I don't care that you bought a handful of super cheap games off of GOG. I don't care that you pirate, or how much or for what reasons, I'm not judgemental about it. We have whole threads on pirating for that.

While shitting up a million other threads in the last half-year, you've occasionally gone out of your way to brag about pirating and have been smug about it. And that's fine. I don't give a shit.

You pirated an ancient beta (which again, I don't care about) then made some comments on it like many others have in this thread, and that's great. Kind of irrelevant at this point and you seemed to be unaware of how old it is but it's pretty obvious that you often don't read the threads that you're posting in.

I'm just going by your previous posts, not whether you actually buy games that you've played for free after you deem them worthy.

My point was that when you go out of your way to brag about pirating and then say you hope that an entire company makes money off of the game that they've been working on for several years will be successful, it makes you look like a completely fucking retarded, hypocritical asshole. That's all that I meant.

From what I've seen without playing the beta, this is a probably one of the few games that I've looked forward to for the last many years. I'm going to buy it and if it's a good game then I too hope they'll be successful.
Nice essay for someone that doesn't care.

Paul_cz

Arcane

Gotta say, about time they made their videos great again.

That was a great comprehensive look. Fuck, for someone like me who considers open world RPGs like New Vegas the best genre, this is dream come true. Even if I have to spend 2 hours learning how the combat mechanics work.

Starwars

Arcane
This looks like a game with some awesome design decisions and amazing visuals coupled with some truly spectacular jank and uncanny valley.

Mark Richard

Arcane
If the narrator says 'authentic' one more time, my breeches are going to burst. Expeditions: Viking and Kingdom Come: Deliverance makes two historical RPGs in less than a year.

SlamDunk

Arcane
The nearer the release, the better the videos.

My PC upgrade fever is in full swing right now ADDTOCARTADDTOCARTADDTOCARTADDTOCARTADDTOCARTADDTOCART.

Unwanted

MI.Tex

Unwanted
I think the reaction to Kingdom Come: Deliverance is going to be very similar to Mount & Blade. They are both gunning for a very similar audience. Will that be enough to carry Warhorse? I don't know.

Kingdom Come will share the same fate as Witcher 3, hyped first and after first playthrough and watching the movie people will see that there is no replay value and combat is not so good as they thought.

Mount & Blade cannot be compared with those two, because it's a game and not a movie....... Bannerlord cannot come soon enough.

Unwanted

MI.Tex

Unwanted
The sword fighting looks like glorified QTE with added slowmos.

He is most likely right, all those buzzwords 'authentic swordfighting etc' but in the end you will play it as an action button masher..... think Daggerfall, instead of waving your mouse, you have to press apparent button.

Lyric Suite

Converting to Islam
The narration of that video sounds like something out of a 90s instructional cassette or infomercial. :lol:

That whole night sequence made me jizz in my pants, as did the one in the monastery. :o

Unwanted

MI.Tex

Unwanted
wDJt50M.gif

SOLD !

First open world game with proper fast travel.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom