Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

I want to enjoy thief, but I can't

Max_b5

Augur
All I read is some bonobo saying he doesn't like stealth games and claiming that people who do have no standards. Then proceeds to be butthurt when he's attacked back (with good reason).

anvi

Prophet
Village Idiot
You say "we" like you are part of something. You're not... Like I told you, I pissed Jaeson off so much that he still bitches at me even after an entire year. But even he never tagged me. You did because you are a fuckwit and you keep trying to pretend to take the higher ground when you lost that as soon as you tagged me.

anvi

Prophet
Village Idiot
All I read is some bonobo saying he doesn't like stealth games and claiming that people who do have no standards. Then proceeds to be butthurt when he's attacked back (with good reason).
Why do you keep posting? Go and read it or stfu.

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
Why do you keep posting? Go and read it or stfu.
Cal-Ex-XXX-Butt-Plug-1.jpg

Use this before coming to the codex. Also haven't you heard of royal WE? Is it a surprise that there are royalties on the codex?

Zombra

An iron rock in the river of blood and evil
Patron
Make the Codex Great Again! RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Serpent in the Staglands Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
* Claims he is a quality poster
* Vows to quit after wrapping up outstanding prestigious arguments
* Spends next 5 hours on name calling and petty bickering

Jesus anvi, don't post drunk. You're going to hate yourself in the morning.

Random_Taffer

Educated
Look at all these tough guys picking on this poor person. Must make you all feel like real big men.
Show some fucking restraint, I have a serious question- even after all you assholes dog-piled on this guy.

But seriously I have a question, Anvi, and I'm not even joking at all.

Are you literally fucking retarded?
Because we might be able to sue these fuckers for hate crimes if that's the case.

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
Look at all these tough guys picking on this poor person. Must make you all feel like real big men.
Show some fucking restraint, I have a serious question- even after all you assholes dog-piled on this guy.

But seriously I have a question, Anvi, and I'm not even joking at all.

Are you literally fucking retarded?
Because we might be able to sue these fuckers for hate crimes if that's the case.
I didn't knew that she is such a noble beauty.
abb5225a0cbea0c1bc370168574dea4f9be8a30b9b3d9ee34e58cf35a3583cdc.jpg

anvi

Prophet
Village Idiot
* Claims he is a quality poster
* Vows to quit after wrapping up outstanding prestigious arguments
* Spends next 5 hours on name calling and petty bickering

Jesus anvi, don't post drunk. You're going to hate yourself in the morning.
And do you claim I am not a quality poster? Look at my post history and tell me. You should be ashamed really. I know you are still butthurt about me saying Secret World Legends will be a piece of shit made by a company on the verge of bankruptcy, but you know I was right.

Zombra

An iron rock in the river of blood and evil
Patron
Make the Codex Great Again! RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Serpent in the Staglands Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
And do you claim I am not a quality poster? Look at my post history and tell me. You should be ashamed really. I know you are still butthurt about me saying Secret World Legends will be a piece of shit made by a company on the verge of bankruptcy, but you know I was right.
Honestly, I really love this. Like there's some long standing conflict between us, high school rivals. We don't have a history, man.

As for your quality, maybe you should go back to the threads where you were allegedly saying anything worthwhile and prove me wrong - this petty bitching and crying is embarrassing. Either do what you said you'd do and STOP! posting or fucking get over it.

Random_Taffer

Educated
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the computer hacking, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on feminist frequency, and I have over 300 confirmed bans. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top hacker in the entire codex. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the internet and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, faggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can ban you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my keyboard. Not only am I extensively trained in hacking, but I have access to the entire arsenal of 4chan and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the internet, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it.
You’re fucking dead, faggot.

Silva

Arcane
I must admit I never saw what's the fuss about the original Thiefs either. Some entries of Hitman and Splinter Cell felt much better in all respects to me. Damn, even this Metal Gear mini-mission (Ground Zeroes?) is better than Thiefs for me.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom