Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

GD Politics Subforum Requires Fair and Balanced Moderation

Roguey

Codex Staff
Staff Member
Sawyerite
asfasdf

http://www.rpgcodex.net/forums/inde...ive-5-2016-09-26.111160/page-559#post-5285901
Sep 5, 2017 at 5:19 AM - @Scruffy: i've already said this, but in a way all this shit is "good"
Sep 5, 2017 at 5:19 AM - @Scruffy: these people are doing it out of a misguided sense of "justice"
Sep 5, 2017 at 5:20 AM - @Scruffy: and if they have the time to worry about this shit, it means they don't have actual problems
Sep 5, 2017 at 5:20 AM - @Scruffy: the mistake is that parents try to make their kids' lives better than their own
Sep 5, 2017 at 5:20 AM - @Scruffy: and so today no one has to worry about real problems
Sep 5, 2017 at 5:20 AM - @Scruffy: so they come up with this stupid shit
Sep 5, 2017 at 5:20 AM - @Scruffy: and "microaggressions"
Sep 5, 2017 at 5:20 AM - @Scruffy: and "trigger warnings"
Sep 5, 2017 at 5:21 AM - @Lambchop19: Of course, they ar making real problems for people. getting them fired. erroding human rights like free speech
Sep 5, 2017 at 5:21 AM - @Scruffy: in a way, it means we're much closer to a "utopian" society than ever before
Sep 5, 2017 at 5:21 AM - @Scruffy: but apparently utopia breeds morons
Sep 5, 2017 at 5:21 AM - @Pariah Dog: Parents should leave a better world for their kids than they themselves had, if possible. Great men plant trees that they will never stand in the shade of
Sep 5, 2017 at 5:21 AM - @gaussgunner: yeah Scruffy, when they've got Crazy Mika calling them snowflakes they're fucking pathetic snowflakes
Sep 5, 2017 at 5:21 AM - @Scruffy: but if you keep making the world "better" you're leaving behind no real challenge
Sep 5, 2017 at 5:22 AM - @Scruffy: if all you know is easy food and shelter and no real issue in your life, of course you go crazy the second anyone disagrees with you
Sep 5, 2017 at 5:22 AM - @gaussgunner: I guess mainstream liberals had no idea how far the SJW left has gone off the deep end
Sep 5, 2017 at 5:22 AM - @Pariah Dog: There's other challenges in life aside from the obstacles your forebears didn't manage to remove for you
Sep 5, 2017 at 5:22 AM - @Scruffy: you're not used to anything outside your own bubble
Sep 5, 2017 at 5:23 AM - @Scruffy: not in the first world there isn't
Sep 5, 2017 at 5:23 AM - @Jick Magger: I just think it's people actively looking for challenges when they do not exist.
Sep 5, 2017 at 5:23 AM - @Scruffy: what do they have to worry about? it's not like they're going to starve or anything
Sep 5, 2017 at 5:23 AM - @Jick Magger: We live in the post civil rights, post first and second-wave feminism world.
Sep 5, 2017 at 5:23 AM - @gaussgunner: they have to worry about not committing microagressions they didn't know were microaggressions
Sep 5, 2017 at 5:23 AM - @gaussgunner: it's worse than starving
Sep 5, 2017 at 5:23 AM - @Scruffy: ah yes feminism, another incredibly retarded thing that came up when people stopped having to worry about foraging and surviving

And as for alt-center, wokieleaks on twitter seems to be the biggest e-celeb there e.g. https://twitter.com/notwokieleaks/status/890264582463385601

Telengard

Arcane
Man, people should really read what indie commentators were writing in the 60s and 70s before they claim that indie moderns are worse. But hey, that would require turning off the internet and cracking a book, so never gonna happen.

I mean, the kids these days don't even pick up baseball bats and go around wrecking random shit, including random motorists, just because. Not to mention, the kids of the past's precious, precious lsd-laced, naval-gazing poetry.

Still, what would the internet be without a bunch of lazy, modern gomers talking out of their asses. It's what makes the place special. And by special, I mean retarded.

Zibniyat

Arcane
No, please, the more users some staff members ignore the better. Less chance of them getting involved into a discussion and less chance of them spilling (mostly) their retardation all over the place.

Lady_Error

█▓▒░ ░▒▓█
Patron
Scruffy and I agreed that since I cannot ignore him, he should at least ignore me. Thanks Scruffy
love.png

Metro

Arcane
Beg Auditor
Politics forum is the biggest safe space for neo-nationalists outside of Stormfront. You've got to be shitting me, Blaine.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom