Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

ELEX Pre-Release Thread

Bohrain

Liturgist
Patron
My team has the sexiest and deadliest waifus you can recruit.
lol Gothic 2 also got 86

The full picture of gamestar retardism:
G1: 88
G2: 86
G3: 84

R1: 87
R2: 86
R3: 83

ELEX: 85

R1 better than G2?

:prosper:

You need to adjust it to inflation.

Anthedon

Arcane
Patron
Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
ELEX being great is a meme, this has to be pointed out so as not to confound digital archaeologists of the future. They'd be mighty confused that the Codex was shitting on everything but ELEX was hailed as the second coming. Not sure exactly on what page number said meme really got going.

pOcHa

Arcane
Patron
Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
yes, exactly, relax guy, put your feet up, we are simply larping - just like /pol/ is an ironic image board

ELEX DID NOTHING WRONG!

MasPingon

Arcane
UmcKGkq.jpg

Beowulf

Arcane
Who is this guy, and why is he rising from the sea to show a glimpse of the Truth and give the greatest treasure of mankind ELEX to Jesus?
My knowledge of Christian mythology is a little rusty.

Repent and believe in ELEX

07JUAaE.jpg

MasPingon

Arcane
Who is this guy, and why is he rising from the sea to show a glimpse of the Truth and give the greatest treasure of mankind ELEX to Jesus?

It seems clear to me. They say Jesus died and was ressurected after 3 days. It's false, he staged it to get the fuck out of ELEX
while not being interrupted by anyone. The thing that bugs me is that it took him only 3 days to complete it, isn't it suppose to be 80 hours long game? On the other hand, maybe he has done only the main quest, it's Jesus after all.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom