Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Decline Jon Van Caneghem introduces Creature Quest for iOS & Android

Diggfinger

Arcane
Btw., I have a favour to ask any fellow Codexer who has/will download Creature Quest (https://goo.gl/42zt3d).

Please redeem my player code: WMqsX#prh (just go to Social -> Recruit and click "Redeem code").

That way you get rare creatures and cool loot, and I receive precious diamonds!

Thanks so much,

- Digg

Gal

Novice
Anyone still playing around here?

I currently hire in my guild, only pre-requisite right now is to be a Might and Magic fan. Just send in-game request if interested, I am willing to welcome and rapidly form newcomers and casuals if they keep loyal to the guild once they become good players.
Guild is HC Kreegans with a core of h3 players from community.

Gal

Novice
BTW if some here have questions to ask to the CQ devs: HERE. Pol will send them in a couple of days so better hurry. :)

Ps. At least add some more "get MM rights back" if anything.

Gal

Novice
Game just received a massive update, new Kingdom game mode, new quest maps, PvP overhaul, new long awaited features such as combo dots fusion, and much more.

Diggfinger

Arcane
Game just received a massive update, new Kingdom game mode, new quest maps, PvP overhaul, new long awaited features such as combo dots fusion, and much more.

Great game got even better! I'm just waiting for the next summon event, finally gonna catch meself a 4dot phoenix....:australia:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom