Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.
Unwanted

Wonderdog

Neckbeard Shitlord's alt
evil-pope.jpg

The plan is working. Finally!

Chris Avelltwo

Scholar
First Cleve was bullied into leaving forever, and now Irenaeus is gone too. Things are really starting to get out of hand with the cyberbullying on this site.

0c6ee02e8d48134940d7c499f3c0e86eda192bbeb6b9eb4e8f82130a3afd4d3b.jpg

Stop+cyberbullying+lik+this+if+you+cri+evertim_baddb4_5331710.jpg

a cut of domestic sheep prime

Can I have Iren's brofistcount and tophat parrot rating since both are useless to him now? :M

Last edited by a moderator:

Can I have Iren's brofistcount and tophat parrot rating since both are useless to him now?

I thought you said in shoutbox you were trying to distance yourself from stereotypical Jewish behaviour?
I never actually said that, goyim. I was just pissed that pol was right again - ie, I defended infinitron and it turned out he had banned Iren from threads where he text-rated.

You don't have to keep posting, just keep rating instead.

He's leaving because he cannot rate anymore.
See above. He was banned from the Trump thread, for example. And for Iren, that's probably a big deal.

Last edited by a moderator:

I am a bit pissed that we lost a quality poster like Iren and still have actual shitposters like oneself and Azlan in those threads.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom