Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

KickStarter We need more buttons

Self-Ejected

IncendiaryDevice

Self-Ejected
Village Idiot
0079-500x500.png

mastroego

Arcane
I want all buttons except the animals.
Well, actually, the Parrot is necessary.
All the other animals can go. The raptor I reckon is not for us so that's a moot point.

hello friend

Arcane
Hey DarkUnderlord I want to be able to use the 'k button (ideally coming with the according k'-magic powers). Willing to trade in every button except for brofist, friendly and shit. Thanks! Keep up the good work!
Similarly, I'd happily exchange these buttons:
in return for this button:
makeawish.png

I hereby formally request such an exchange.

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
Hey DarkUnderlord I want to be able to use the 'k button (ideally coming with the according k'-magic powers). Willing to trade in every button except for brofist, friendly and shit. Thanks! Keep up the good work!
makeawish.png

'k. I have given you one of these buttons.

Self-Ejected

IncendiaryDevice

Self-Ejected
Village Idiot
I had no idea this button:
  • slurp.png
    Slurp this person's delicious asshole
Was still available to some users. I only got to use this button once before it vanished due to the messy elections, but I'm glad it does still exist should I ever meet whatever criteria is required to gain its regular use. Not that I'd use it regularly, but it's a shame I never got the opportunity to rate HHR with it, for example and etc.

hello friend

Arcane
makeawish.png

'k. I have given you one of these buttons.
Aw.

On the plus side, Codex browsing became a lot snappier all of a sudden.

Commissar Draco

Codexia Comrade Colonel Commissar
Patron
Insert Title Here Strap Yourselves In Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Divinity: Original Sin 2
I want to have ALL BUTTONS pls. Wtf. I don't have a potato for a computer, I never had any problems with 20 tabs open at the same time with buttons all over the place. I love all buttons. Bring it.
Are you sure?

Y/N
I would also like this pls.
Y

There is no way this will end badly, no way at all I tell you.

Y to all buttons for me too, please. I especially need Heresy and Nuke it from orbit.

Second for this request Comrade Dark Undersecretary... Might live without animal buttons though except Doggy...

serveimage

Comissar loves his Daggy.:russia::russiastronk: Btw what Man needs to do to acent into Holy Order of Vatniks ranks?

hello friend

Arcane
DarkUnderlord you kangaroo shrimp grilling outback living fuck! Today, as I was about to put Lord Azlan on ignore as I'm tired of his shit I saw that along with taking all the buttons - including the brofister next to the reply and the quote - you took my ignore :argh:. Not to mention I offered up a specific set of buttons you evil genie wanker!

I hope poisonous crocodiles eat all your marmite! I hope tarantulas get in your VB! Give me the buttons bro

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom