Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

The STEAM Sales and Releases Thread

LESS T_T

Arcane
Codex 2014
Another Interplay re-release coming to Steam:

pakoito

Arcane
Patron
So Steam has a weeabo weekend sale and Guilty Gear Xrd Sign is 67% off but I see that they have released Guilty Gear Xrd Revelator too which is still expensive,what's the Kodex Kritical Koncensus on Sign is it worth it or should I wait a few months until Revelator is cheaper which I think is mostly the same game with some extra characters and other improvements
You need rev, period. Rev2 is a new version around the corner too, which AFAIK will be sold on top of rev. All the online community is and will be in rev/2, and it's the baseline game that'll get patched content. If you just want to beat the arcade mode a couple of times I'd suggest you just buy another GG that's cheaper, like XX.

Last edited:

Latelistener

Arcane
cFrc.png

:despair:

Azalin

Arcane
Patron
Europa Universalis IV bundle 120 euros after 58% discount
Cruders Kings 2 bundle 121 euros after 60% discount

:hmmm:

Rahdulan

Omnibus
Patron
Yeah, keep in mind they throw in stuff like ebooks and music to ramp up the price. Not to mention latest DLC is usually not on sale, but is included in the deal.

Anthedon

Arcane
Patron
Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
And they don't seem to discount recent DLC as heavily as they once did. Rights of Man for EUIV hasn't been 50% off and it's six months old. Not to mention that most expansions are 20€ now.

Baron Dupek

Arcane
Worth playing, just don't see difference between this and bunch of others.
Not a bug, developers tweeted it and said it will be valid for few days. Can't find the reason.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom