Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

KickStarter We need more buttons

Hoaxmetal

Arcane
Fedorabot will love this.
Too bad he mostly posts
rating_shit.png
worthy stuff.

Kahr

The priority now should be to implement a button that rotates.
Buttons aren't even cancerous enough at the moment.

Severian Silk

One button to rule them all, one button to find them, One button to bring them all and in the darkness bind them.

p43eo5H.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Kev Inkline

Arcane
Patron
A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
36 buttons, did we ever decide on how many "more" we needed?
inb4 itsamystery
36 + the fugly Trump buttons + the fabled Goldfist.

You forgot the most Codexian button of all:
button.png
People understand even less what it means than the frigging
rating_shittydog.gif
And you forgot :parrot: because if you have to ask, you already know what it means.

I don't think you can even attach it as an image to a post anymore as it was overused? Or at least I cannot copy the image address.
clear.png

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom