Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Dungeons and Dragons Online - Fair Codexia Dead - DDO NEWs Thread!

lukaszek

the determinator
Patron
deterministic system > RNG

Last edited:

King Crispy

Too bad I have no queen.
Patron
Staff Member
Strap Yourselves In
Btw around midnight i logged in and was pissed that we wiped twice so I soloed it with a bunch of traps. Meaning that I can do same with our party at that time

That's funny, Lhynn logged in shortly after you left and we were able to complete it on our first try.

:lol:

King Crispy

Too bad I have no queen.
Patron
Staff Member
Strap Yourselves In
Alright so we got a bit curb stomped in the Chronoscope raid tonight. It wasn't pretty. It wasn't pretty at all. Lhynn talked us into trying it and we only had five people. He's still picking up his teeth off the ground from when I punched him after realizing this is a 12-man raid.

Now I'm pissed. I want revenge. I want to make those devils feel fear, or at least not laugh at us as much next time. That means we need bodies.

We're going to try to run this thing again on Saturday night, and if you're anywhere from 6th level to 10th level or so then join us. If there winds up being more than 12 then well I guess we'll just pick the people who are the most popular here on Codex and the rest can quit forever like Gregz did.

There's no way we're failing this again. It's about honor. No, your other honor.

This Saturday night around 6:00 PST. Be there. Bring your own beer.

v1rus

Arcane
Right, got 2 nights to get from level 3 to level 6. Lets make friday "level an alt" night.

Tr00st me bros, you havent seen pro till you see me playing a dr00d.

Lhynn

Arcane
Lukas was the one saying wed have no trouble, i was worried and didnt want to take my useless wizard.

King Crispy

Too bad I have no queen.
Patron
Staff Member
Strap Yourselves In
Sunday night is football night in America so forget it.

Saturday night it is, you'll just have to play drunk I guess.

Mustawd

Sunday night is football night in America so forget it.

Saturday night it is, you'll just have to play drunk I guess.

Agree on football night.

Luka, just make every night this weekend a drinking night. Problem solved.

Mustawd

Dunno. I log on and Crispy and alfalfa are bitching at each other. Next thing I know Crispy bans alfalfa from the guild. One of us then reinvites alfalfa into the guild.

DRAMA!!!!
aonnmh.gif

EDIT: TL;DR Crispy asserts his position as the Alpha male in the guild and with that all breeding rights. He then realizes there are no wymyns and takes out his frustration on alfalfa.

Last edited by a moderator:

Xorphitus

Scholar
I think it was a combo of alflafa showing up and then our run through Sorrowdusk getting completely stalled by a trapped bridge. I plan on looking up how to get past that damned bridge and hopefully we can continue and complete Sorrowdusk later today.

Xorphitus

Scholar
Confirmed that it is like the bridge in the first couple of quests with the box on the other side. Reava is either going to have to get some haste and run across or get some potions of jump and Super Mario across.

Lhynn

Arcane
Yeah, noticed they are kinda slow to start, so theres an activation time there.

King Crispy

Too bad I have no queen.
Patron
Staff Member
Strap Yourselves In
I just got tired of seeing asf flood the guild channel with incessant complaints about how the game he was currently playing (for the second time, and not just for a few minutes) was so popamole and stupid. I mean he's sitting there in a noob dungeon trying to figure out one of the easiest puzzles there is and he can't complete it on on his own. And this is after a full day of mocking the game in Shoutbox as well.

But, this is exactly why we're all officers (except him) so we have checks and balances.

King Crispy

Too bad I have no queen.
Patron
Staff Member
Strap Yourselves In
Tonight we're going to work on getting whomever is interested in joining the Chronoscope raid tomorrow night who isn't 6th/7th level already leveled up by at least one level. If you're currently only 4th or below, unfortunately you're too far behind to participate in this one.

You need to be proactive about informing us where you're at and what you need. Speak up and we'll get you into a group.

Lhynn is good at leading groups (especially noob ones) and Luka is good at it as well. No reason we can't do this in efficient, workman-like fashion.

Seriously, I will not accept failure tomorrow night. Strap it on, fellas. Git gud.

The Dirty Dozen rides on Sat night at about 6:00 PST.

Last edited:

Mustawd

If you're currently only 4th or below, unfortunately you're too far behind to participate in this one.

To be clear if you're 4th can't we just level them up tonight? Or is that what you were trying to say?

By the way, I hit level 6 last night. *flex*

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom