Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Screenshot thread

Baron Dupek

Arcane
How to Feel Like Shit - The Game
ACB5E6A8989E64D10B3C80FEDA5F4786BBC24AAA

512C1EF45366D8468CA342DAC729C4C3812CE6B8

70F62A9CF5BC852DF6BA2B8BA2C7333A76E93B22

6FFF5F046BEB94444B12F9F79BE16E521A996C32

47216896B3E85D267C8CDCBB06496FEB1E14C702
BF9AEB77373CC1B3E792B98C78CBD611690F4FB0
D6351A0D89B5F5FD9185A704C96AE66DEF323BA6
Played to see why ruskies were mad butthurt about that game
Stay to invade your own country

Lonely Vazdru

Pimp my Title
I was replaying Thunderscape today, it's not that great a game but I'm still a sucker for it. Anyway, knowing the game really well (did I think) I decided to go for a party of only two characters (instead of the usual 4) and pick NPCs along the way. I also decided to take the two lousiests ones (a clumsy troll and an even clumsier golem) to the end.

Imagine my surprise when the last merchant of the game (who happens to have a non-functioning golem near his shop, something that always puzzled me) went bananas over my golem and offered to upgrade it. I didn't know that could be done and never read about it in any walkthrough. That is so cool. I now have a killing machine in my party. Playing these old school games reminds me of why I play the way I always play, sticking to apparently useless stuff or NPCs, just in case... Well, in those games, said case actually happened every once in a while.

hGltjLi.png

Prototype 17.

9YPJBsg.png

Prototype 17 Omega.

:yeah:

Naveen

Arcane
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
I'm a child-killing psychopath who made a pact with Cthulhu's crazier brother, but please, don't judge me by my appearance.

Unkillable Cat

LEST WE FORGET
Patron
Codex 2014 Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy
For reference, an exchange of words from Throne of Bhaal:

Viconia: Sarevok, may I share a whispered word with you?
Sarevok: Yes, drow? What is it you want?
Viconia: I miss the customs of my homeland, like the breaking in of new pleasure slaves. The largest and strongest were the hardest to break, but they were the most rewarding. Sarevok, I find your great size... intriguing.
Sarevok: Were you to break me, Viconia, you might find nothing but the chill emptiness of the grave within.
Viconia: That does not repulse me as you might imagine. We drow are ever eager to broaden our... experiences.
Sarevok: I orchestrated a war to slaughter thousands. I have felt the cold embrace of death. I have witnessed the horrors of the abyss. But you, Viconia... you scare me.
Viconia: Cowards everywhere I turn! If you find your courage, Sarevok, seek me out.

Unkillable Cat

LEST WE FORGET
Patron
Codex 2014 Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy
But it's established character development from back in the day, and not some tacked-on revisionist bullshit because writers are pushing an agenda in the Current Year.

Anthedon

Arcane
Patron
Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
What happened between The Longest Journey and Dreamfall?

Crow only shows up late

zS9M6h0.jpg

April looks like this

IB3YLeu.jpg

Then there's this guy

IMcJv94.jpg

The dragon

mlab3Ew.jpg

9TLs0kx.jpg

And this

cb26LAw.jpg

KIREl1k.jpg

Not to mention the stealth and combat "systems"

catfood

AGAIN
Is the schtick of the game that the farther you progress the more clothes you strip off?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom