Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

The RPGWatch?

Self-Ejected

Jack

█▓▒░
Patron
Insert Title Here
KPOBazD.gif

Roqua

Prospernaut
Dumbfuck Repressed Homosexual In My Safe Space
Their servers couldn't handle the influx of new users from Codex, determined to read all the latest posts from InXile.

What where the posts about? Anything good? I try and check rpgwatch before I come here since they actually post news in the news section (even if a ton of it is about blatant non-rpgs or jrpgs or console shit), they at least post other relevant news, and they have that nice released game upcoming and recent thing on the right side of the screen. Granted their forums are awful and when I tried to make them good those filthy puritan hatemongers ran me off, and besides my initial bannings when I came back here I usually don't have to worry about getting banned from this site.

a mod

Formlery Melanoma
What where the posts about? Anything good? I try and check rpgwatch before I come here since they actually post news in the news section (even if a ton of it is about blatant non-rpgs or jrpgs or console shit), they at least post other relevant news, and they have that nice released game upcoming and recent thing on the right side of the screen. Granted their forums are awful and when I tried to make them good those filthy puritan hatemongers ran me off, and besides my initial bannings when I came back here I usually don't have to worry about getting banned from this site.

People like roqua are why they should change their name to InDenial.

yes plz

Arcane
Patron
Pathfinder: Wrath
Why aren't they in an interment camp? We can't trust these shifty eye gooks Watch refugees.

Konjad

Patron
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
The twats on her twatter account are pretty good:

Amanda Nelson ‏@ImAmandaNelson 7h7 hours ago

IT IS A TRUTH UNIVERSALLY ACKNOWLEDGED THAT A BOOK ABOUT A CHARACTER IN POSSESSION OF A VAGINA IS IMPOSSIBLE FOR A MAN TO READ etc, gtfo

24 retweets 80 likes
Rollman ‏@Rollmaninoz 8 Mar 2015

Daddy theres a monster under my bed! No darling they’re inside you.You won’t find them till you’re older.They’ll haunt you forever.Goodnight
Steve Dutzy ‏@SteveDutzy Aug 29

*logs on Facebook IT'S YOUR OLD HIGH SCHOOL BULLY'S BIRTHDAY TODAY! *logs off WAIT COME BACK! YOU HAVEN'T HEARD ABOUT YOUR EX'S ENGAGEMENT!
*How to Harass Women Who Don't Want to Be Approached This is scary & dangerous. Male-entitlement + hypermasculinity

CrD1brvUsAAqOIf.jpg

Miss O'Kistic ‏@missokistic 13 May 2014

Ayn Rand, Rand Paul and Paul Ryan walk into a bar. The bartender serves them tainted alcohol because there are no regulations. They die

high tech dad ‏@andyonhere 19h19 hours ago

How to Talk to a Woman Wearing Headphones 1) sneak up from behind 2) steal the headphones 3) choke urself with the cord you human trash

Bumvelcrow

Somewhat interesting
Patron
Dumbfuck
Codex 2013 Codex 2014 Make the Codex Great Again! Strap Yourselves In
Who will mourn the loss of the watchmen?

They're kind of like our adorably dim little cousin. The kind who tries to fit in with the big boys and doesn't really care when they don't accept him because he doesn't have much ambition. You pour scorn upon him and it just washes off because he doesn't really care and is just happy and gay free. What would we do without a character like that to slap around for our amusement whenever one of the bigger boys picks on us? Isn't he cute? :hug:

Plus, mindx2 is totally going to kick their collective arse at the D:OS2 showdown.

VentilatorOfDoom

Administrator
Staff Member
I've been told RPGWatch is the #13 Steam Curator, miles ahead of the Codex.

SArpPDI.png

This is a tier 1 site as the success of their Fallout 4 review proves. If they lose the DOS2 showdown it's only because they're not used to the depreciated and outdated turn-based combat system.

Self-Ejected

IncendiaryDevice

Self-Ejected
Village Idiot

SArpPDI.png

This is a tier 1 site as the success of their Fallout 4 review proves. If they lose the DOS2 showdown it's only because they're not used to the depreciated and outdated turn-based combat system.

Doesn't the RPGWatch Steam list just list every game ever made without care for quality or category? Couldn't anyone do that?

Konjad

Patron
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.

SArpPDI.png

Doesn't the RPGWatch Steam list just list every game ever made without care for quality or category? Couldn't anyone do that?
So it makes recommending Fallout 4 completely okay?

Serpent in the Staglands Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath

SArpPDI.png

Doesn't the Codex one do the same thing?

Self-Ejected

Bubbles

I'm forever blowing
They've been down for 72 hours now. If this were a kidnapping, we would now be forced to assume that the victim was dead.

Weasel
They've been down for 72 hours now. If this were a kidnapping, we would now be forced to assume that the victim was dead.

And if it were a horror movie we'd assume they'd been visited by an evil spirit of some sort, or caught the attention of powers beyond their comprehension

fJWgwcE.png

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom