Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Decline 13: Temporary Subtitle

thesheeep

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012 Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numenera Codex USB, 2014 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Bubbles In Memoria A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Scared of watery rape scenes?

hello friend

Arcane
Nope nope nope

Last time taught me I don't have the patience for this game. Guarantee 100% I'll start shit at a bad time just to make something happen. If RP stays as good this time around I'll prolly follow thread for a bit until I won't. Good luck, guys.

sqeecoo

Arcane
I kinda wanted to join but those CANCERASS picks are making me not want to.

Seriously, 3 UW and skeles, fuck you guys.

Cmon Malakal we need you! Normal nations are now in the vast majority, we'll be fine if we don't let Burden of Time stay up for 500 turns like in D3.

Pre-generated random maps can look alright if you don't use the default settings:

(Of course they also need some fixes like nostarts and wonky connections)

Wow, this actually looks pretty good! Let's see how many we have in the end. It was looking weird there for a bit like we may need a map with more water than land, but land nations now outnumber the UW guys at a reasonable ratio so we might be fine with a normal premade map.

Hmm, guess I could join too.

Welcome! Pick a nation at your leisure.

KoolNoodles

Arcane
I'd be in favor of a random map the way it's looking. Most of the games I played on Desura were random and they turned out fine. Just might need to tweak some of the values(might need more water for instance), and generate a few maps to find an ok one.

Zibniyat

Arcane
Almost forgot, you should all know that sqeecoo has no issues with betraying any and all peace treaties, even during the first 12 turns. Just thought you'd appreciate knowing that...

And I see they've taken the lizards, how fitting.

mondblut

Arcane
Almost forgot, you should all know that sqeecoo has no issues with betraying any and all peace treaties, even during the first 12 turns. Just thought you'd appreciate knowing that...

How come? I thought he wins all games by being friends with everyone?

Lizzurd

Cipher
Sign me as R'lyeh.

0kgivUV.jpg

sqeecoo

Arcane

And I see they've taken the lizards, how fitting.

Ehhh, I hate betraying people :) But I'll do it if I feel not doing so is tantamount to surrender, yeah. I acquired that rule based on my frustration in Diplomacy games where people refused to properly gang up on the imminent winner for reasons of honor or otherwise. Betrayal is dishonorable, but throwing a game for the sake of honor is... unsporting, I'd say. Other players should be able to count on you! :P

How come? I thought he wins all games by being friends with everyone?

Unlike betrayal, friendliness comes to me naturally :shittydog:

We still need Atlantis and Malakal.

Exactly. Muty hasn't selected a nation yet either.

This escalated quickly! And there I was worrying whether there would be any interest if I created a game.

Zibniyat

Arcane
Don't apologise man, even if I were 100% serious who cares? Certainly not me...

P.S. Remember folks, sqeeco isn't to be trusted, ever, at all.

sqeecoo

Arcane
Of course! This is looking crazier and crazier! Is seventeen enough? We still need Atlantis!

sqeecoo

Arcane
I like that map, but it's not for 4 UW nations certainly. Perhaps Shaluda?

Dayyālu

Arcane
Dayyalu here from the barbaricum

holy shit 17 players

At least we beat malakal already on nation selection

No offense, but maybe I will pull out, too big of a game with too many players

Will think properly when back to land with proper services and a lesser amount of puking drunkards

Out

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom