Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Warhammer Dawn of War 3 - DAMNATIO MEMORIAE

ArchAngel

Arcane
I would love another game like that Dawn of War 1 last expansion that let you play on a big map with any faction and fight for areas on the planet.

DramaticPopcorn

I'm pretty sure i posted this before but couldn't find it in this thread:
the creator of Ultimate Apocalypse mod in one of his streams dropped that DoW 3 was either in the making or at the pitch stage (i.e.: guys that worked at relic were at the design stage to pitch it as the next project)

It was last summer IIRC. So, yeah, fingers crossed.

Jaedar

Arcane
Patron
Project: Eternity Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pathfinder: Kingmaker
There's no way I'm not at 100% hype for this. Even if its at least a 70% chance I will be entirely disappoint.

Parsifarka

Arcane
No, it's awful, an utterly boring reskin of CoH but even shittier. People seem to enjoy the MP, though.
Also, you can't play with Battle Sisters, whom were the main interest of DoW.

Parsifarka

Arcane
Nonsense, the main interest of DoW was plastering the landscape with bunkers, annoying the shit out of everyone - while not really being that useful.
Fanatical fetishized virgins carrying flamethrowers are the whole point of W40k IMHO. I'm not interested in anything else, so I better see their leather in DoW3.
Anyone who disagrees is an homeretic.

Doma

Augur
God DoW 1 was so freaking great. I just hope they go with the same kind of game for the 3rd one.

Llama-Yak Hybrid

Wild Sheep
Dumbfuck
Nonsense, the main interest of DoW was plastering the landscape with bunkers, annoying the shit out of everyone - while not really being that useful.
I wonder who is behind that post...
enver-hodc5bca.jpg

vonAchdorf

Arcane
3 hours to go. On May 3rd at 3pm – so DoW 3 shouldn't be totally unlikely.

vonAchdorf

Arcane
3 hours to go. On May 3rd at 3pm – so DoW 3 shouldn't be totally unlikely.
Its a bit strange. Since Relic is in Canada I would think they would arrange that around their time zone.

They probably wanted the "3" in it (in addition to their 7 PDT). Also announcing a game in the morning gives the press time to produce articles (if they aren't informed already with embargoes press kits).

--

I doubt that they'll deviate too far from the CoH / DoW2 formula.

Maculo

Arcane
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Pathfinder: Wrath
Thank the god emperor.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom