Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

F.3.A.R. v.s. Thi4f

Haba

Harbinger of Decline
Patron
Codex 2012 MCA Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2
ceb0ba1c.jpg

WARNER BROS. INTERACTIVE ENTERTAINMENT ANNOUNCES F.E.A.R. 3 FOR MICROSOFT XBOX 360, PLAYSTATION®3 SYSTEM AND WINDOWS PC.

DIVERGENT CO-OP EVOLVES THE HORROR FIRST-PERSON SHOOTER FRANCHISE WITH CONSULTATION FROM HORROR MASTERMINDS JOHN CARPENTER AND STEVE NILES

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hfl_puW9YPM

http://www.day1studios.com/news_pr_04082010_fear3.htm

184_8488_Thief4_a.jpg

http://www.incgamers.com/Interviews/183 ... -Interview

So, F.3.A.R. v.s. Thi4f, which is greater title and why?

Sceptic

Arcane
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin
So they finally kicked Monolith off FEAR completely? Yeah I'm sure that'll improve the game. And Thief 4? ITZ COMING indeed.

Hory

Erudite
Naming games in incorrect leet-speak. How much more dumbed-down can it get?

Gragt

Arcane
Patron
Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin
On a more serious note, I was sorely disapointed by FEAR2. I was expecting a bit more from Monolith.

Serious_Business

Best Poster on the Codex
Jesus fucking christ. Thief 3 wasn't up to the job, but at least it wasn't such a rape fest and it had a nice conclusion to the series. It could rest in peace, having past through the new shit without loosing too much of its honour. But no. Now you have this fucking shit. Goddamn motherfuck. Someone will pay for this, I swear

dx__

Educated
They're raping the good games because people look back to those games and say 'why can't they make games like they used to?' and they do but next-gen the fuck out of it, and everyone who has fond memories of the older games get all angry and all the 12 year old consoletards get hardons and think that by playing the games they're going to be like the gamers who, say, played the original x-com or thief.

Zed

Codex Staff
Patron
Staff Member
Codex USB, 2014
1eyedking said:
I mean shit, can't they do something like this:

t4ief.jpg

Fucking next-gen developers.
what's that previous-gen shit

t4ief.jpg

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom