Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Hatred Per Pixel.

racofer

Thread Incliner
Laboratory research and field observations paint a dangerous picture of these malevolent, bitter, and fiendish beings. From what the scientific community can discern, most hardcore Fallout fans measure between 7.5 to 11.5 feet tall, from head to tail. Acidic blood courses through their ice riddled veins, barely pumped by a black, necrotic heart, which they sometimes remove and deposit in a vault deep in the fiery caverns of their black mountain lairs. Sustaining themselves only by playing Fallout 2 with the same character they’ve used since 1998, these loathsome creatures never leave their homes, save for the first day of the new moon, when they are forced to take the life of an infant female in order to maintain control over their corporeal form, and to purchase tampons or pads for their mothers. So repulsive are Fallout Fans that they cannot bring themselves to mate with each other, as evidenced by the absence of Fallout cosplay baby outfits on Google’s image search.

Interesting read over there :)

Jaime Lannister

Arbiter
honestly i don't even know why people like fallout 1 and 2 so much, the world's so much smaller than in fallout 3 that there's really not much to do but run around and fight rats, and then bigger rats, and then mutants, and then bigger mutants, and then blow up the evil base and save the day

that's really shallow compared to getting captured by an evil organization, experiencing thrilling plot twists

the president is a computer

and exploring a diverse, densely populated wasteland

And you don't have to deal with that stupid fucking dot and that beep beep annoying music all the time jesus christ

Secretninja

Cipher
The one thing I didn't like about Fallout 3 is you cannot modify your guns. In Oblivion, one of the greatest games ever made, you could enchant your weapons so they did more damage. Why couldn't they add this to Fallout 3? I know magic isn't real, and that they were more concerned with making a realistic and immersive world in Fallout 3, but you could put different scopes or bullets in your gun to make it shoot more accurately.

Mackerel

Augur
Secretninja said:
The one thing I didn't like about Fallout 3 is you cannot modify your guns.
Dude, mods fix that. Bethesda is very shrewd in that they don't waste development time on such things, they leave that to all the highly skilled modders out there. Instead they can focus their efforts on world and story building, which is their specialty.

Black

Arcane
Ausir's hate comes from the fact that he's a Pole, not a Fallout fan.

MaskedMartyr

Liturgist
Jaime Lannister said:
honestly i don't even know why people like fallout 1 and 2 so much, the world's so much smaller than in fallout 3 that there's really not much to do but run around and fight rats, and then bigger rats, and then mutants, and then bigger mutants, and then blow up the evil base and save the day

that's really shallow compared to getting captured by an evil organization, experiencing thrilling plot twists

the president is a computer

and exploring a diverse, densely populated wasteland

And you don't have to deal with that stupid fucking dot and that beep beep annoying music all the time jesus christ

What are you talking about, the FO3 music is extremely tame and boring.

But I do like a very small selection of the level design. The rest of it is clutter-shit all over the place and why the fuck are there rocks everywhere, seriously? honestly why the fuck are these annoying performance killing props all over the god damn place in massive abundance? I'm walking up a damn hill and theres fucking rocks all over it for no good reason. I have to go around a pile of rocks because its there, and theres no enemies around the pile of rocks, so all there is to hinder me is my character's speed. There's rocks on the fucking rocks. I've never been to Virginia but I doubt even with the lack of trees in the future there would be these many damn rocks.

Wyrmlord

Arcane
Good Ol' Drog said:
Awesome trolling.

He has a point, though. The NMA fanatics have no life.
Or maybe just a bunch of people with opinions on a videogame?

Gosh, you are misanthropic, Drog.

Lesifoere

Liturgist
Wall of text crits you for a lot of damage. What the fuck is this about again?

Wyrmlord

Arcane
Clockwork Knight said:
They are way too fucking rabid about these opinions, though
In what way?

I mean, hyperbole is a pretty common internet device, so that aside, how exactly rabid?

Lesifoere said:
Wall of text crits you for a lot of damage. What the fuck is this about again?

No idea, I got a hard-on when he mentioned transgender bestiality and went off to look for it

Good Ol' Drog

Educated
Wyrmlord said:
Good Ol' Drog said:
Awesome trolling.

He has a point, though. The NMA fanatics have no life.
Or maybe just a bunch of people with opinions on a videogame?
Except they can't go a single day without bashing Bethesda and whining how the franchise's been "raped", etc. What a waste of webspace.

Don't like Fallout 3? Big fucking deal, just ignore it and go on with your life. That's what I do.

bhlaab

Erudite
Man it's just some douche with a blogspot account thinking hes going to be the next big Internet Humourist who cares

Secretninja

Cipher
Whoever wrote that last comment is doing it wrong, and should be ashamed. Almost all of the rest are golden though.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom