Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.
Wyrmlord
Reactions
9,226 23,079 3 444 1 1,193

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Slavery, 9/11, and John McCain's death were the worst things to happen to America.
    Generic-Giant-Spider
    Just 9/11.
    rusty_shackleford
    rusty_shackleford
    I think you meant to type "John McCain" but accidentally added " 's death"

No need to thank me.
    One day, I will suck on my pregnant wife's lactating titties, and tell her this tastes just like cum.
    majamaja
    majamaja
    good fan fic
    Bocian
    Bocian
    And she'll ask how do you know how cum tastes like.
    Broseph
    Broseph
    So, salty then
    Esoteric Hitlerism is basically your semi-retired dad constantly watching WW2 and Nazi documentaries on TV and YouTube.
    FreeKaner
    FreeKaner
    In other words, entry level and sensationalised historiography, philosophy and theology. Neither a hint of refinement nor any amount of critical examination.
    Bocian
    Bocian
    A shitskin talking about refinement, how sweet is that.
    FreeKaner
    FreeKaner
    As sweet as my caramel skin.
    Little Nicky by Adam Sandler was just a story of his career - untalented Jew gets immense power simply for being the son of Satan.
    PorkBarrellGuy
    I enjoyed seeing Bob Barker beat the shit out of him in Happy Gilmore
    Kev Inkline
    Kev Inkline
    Adam Sandler makes Ben Stiller look like Anthony Hopkins in terms of talent.
    PorkBarrellGuy
    Zoolander was fucking funny
    All black crime is committed by Richard Spencer in blackface.
    Lambach
    Lambach
    All white crime is committed by Shaun King in whitefa- oh.
    Wyrmlord
    Wyrmlord
    HAHAHAHA HOLY SHIT
    Is the stereotype of the "dumb blonde" a Jewish invention?
    Big Wrangle
    It goes all the way back to Medieval Europe to some extent, I think.
    Dog clitoris is extremely easy to find.
    PrettyDeadman
    Is this a verifiable piece of information?
    PorkBarrellGuy
    :updatedmytxt:
    I need to keep a grip on my normie side. Another irl friend offended by edgy humour.
    Wyrmlord
    Wyrmlord
    Several of my European female friends kiss and grope me as a joke. We even bounce of a few sexual remarks to each other. But then again, those are very close social circle.
    Bocian
    Bocian
    You're probably not attractive enough - if you were, she'd take it as a compliment.
    Sacred82
    Sacred82
    Reputation is everything.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom