Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.
Reactions
13 1,748 1 3

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• You still don't get it, do you? This ain't about your money, bro. Your boy gave you up. That's right. And we ain't had to torture his ass neither!
    villain of the story
    I haven't seen The Wire beyond a few episodes. It was good and interesting but a little too much urban ghetto realism. I see enough urban ghetto realism everyday so I skipped the series.
    DwarvenFood
    DwarvenFood
    Hehe.. was doing an "experiment" with posting Omar quotes on people's wall's. You're the only one that gets it. Mad beef with Crispy though, man! That stuff is heavy.
    villain of the story
    I know but I'm a little surprised he and everybody else is taking it so seriously. And I actually felt a little ashamed but what good is Codex without some dramatrollogy?
    Hey dude. I just want to clarify that these wallwars thing isn't anything personal, I have nothing against you. You're posts are pretty hilarious and I think you're a great poster. And it's been pretty funny "beefing" with you, but really I don't mean anything by it, it's just entertaining to me and I hope to you as well.
    villain of the story
    You just had to go along and ruin it, didn't you? What happened to the TROO(tm) CF?
    MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

A lot of pussy niggas love runnin' they mouth
    But then I turn and run in they house
    Put the gun in they mouth, tell a nigga talk shit now
    You think of being brave my gun go POW
    I ain't scared of the law, naw
    I'm about to go to war what it is nigga win lose or draw
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom