Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.
tiagocc0
Reactions
25 725 2 4

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• The Brazilian Slaughter
    The Brazilian Slaughter
    I'm happy you are alive - seriously, this violence. You know how things are. Harsh life when your own mother does not know if next time she will see you is standing or lying in a coffin.
    tiagocc0
    tiagocc0
    What is this KKK? You get it when you donate?
    I have been buying a lot of games on steam recently since they are not making a direct conversion from dollar to real.
    Just got Battle Brothers, damn fun and still early access.
    Yep, good thing I live on a quiet, tranquil place, how is it in Pará right now?
    tiagocc0
    tiagocc0
    Oh yeah, the kid just got six years old now, he is a nintendo fanboy, loves ds, 3ds, wii and wii u. I can barely make him play on PC, when he does he usually plays nintendo games on nes/snes/n64/gamecube emulators.. damn
    tiagocc0
    tiagocc0
    It seems since they launched on steam that the developer is working like crazy and has released tons of fixes over several patches.
    It has potential and I like the developer, but a beta version is still beta. If you are not sure you can wait until release and check if they have fixed the most problematic issues.
    tiagocc0
    tiagocc0
    I wouldn't buy it however after playing the beta, but mostly because I don't like realtime as much as turn based and the way they implemented their realtime didn't appeal to me.
    anus_pounder
    anus_pounder
    Hmm...thanks for the information. I'll wait for a bit then before purchasing.
    Don't forget to shift the postfix ++ to prefix ++ for extra speed.
    tiagocc0
    tiagocc0
    Oh yeah, I got used to using postfix, later I will optimize all of it! Thanks =D
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom