Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by SlavemasterT

1. SlavemasterT

The Heavy Crown that Darkunderlord Wears

Your latest work was well worth the wait, POOPERSCOOPER <3 My 2 year old managed to eat some cat food because I was distracted reading your wonderful prose, but it was worth it.
  2. SlavemasterT

Front Page Layout: Old vs New (Poll)

The old look was better; there's something cartoony about how the site looks now.
  3. SlavemasterT

Anime Official Codex Theme Song

Goddammit, did Nico reestablish Wheelchair Warez somewhere? Anyway, time to party like it's 2007: #Fallout Song - SlavemasterT Now some folks like to say I drink alone, but I tell ya, that just ain’t true Some folks say I’ve got problems – well, I won’t argue that with you But when I’m sittin’...
  4. SlavemasterT

Game News The Age of Decadence Released

Mazal tov, VD & crew, I'm late to the party and only just saw the good news - God only knows when I'll have time to sit down and play AoD, but I've bought it off GoG and will be looking forward to it :salute:
  5. SlavemasterT

An Important Announcement

Reinstate POOPERSCOOPER!!
  6. SlavemasterT

My one and only post here

Prze was way more of a bro. RIP, sweet potato :salute:
  7. SlavemasterT

MUDs in 2012? Are there any good ones left?

Gemstone III and especially DragonRealms are really what introduced me to the RPG genre. So many wasted hours of my youth :salute: At least I developed excellent typing skills from it all.
  8. SlavemasterT

Advertising AdBlock

I hadn't realized that the "potato" shit was fully implemented, or that there was a 2014 fundraiser; this is what you fuckers get for disabling GD threads from appearing on the front page and forcing me to go there directly. Anyway I'll spend my potato once the latest donation goes through and...
  9. SlavemasterT

Advertising AdBlock

I would be mildly butthurt. I've tried a few times in the past to stomach the ads, but got burned on a few occasions by the fucking noise ones (I think early in the morning, hungover, with the volume turned all the way up from drunken headbanging the night before), plus the ads fuck up the...
  10. SlavemasterT

Who are this forum's moderators?

Good times; I'll always consider POOPERSCOOPER and Nicolai my first clients, though little did I suspect at the time that I'd be sucked into shitty law school for real a mere three years later.
  11. SlavemasterT

Gloat all you want, Sheriff, but all the cool kids hang out in the '04-'05 member subforum, which your grimy paws will never deface :obviously:
  12. SlavemasterT

An overzealous Dutch Rambo gunned him down in a panic while trying to stop the Mama's Gang barbarians from pouring over the walls
  13. SlavemasterT

So is this pretty much what the top sekrit staff forum topics are like? If so, I don't know whether to feel happy that I actually haven't been missing anything at all, or sad that my fantasies of threads filled with juicy tidbits about Phelot's death and Chefe's alt-list are dashed
  14. SlavemasterT

Review Pandora: First Contact review

Are the large pictures causing display/horizontal scrolling issues for anyone else?
  15. SlavemasterT

dnf is banned.

The regime is clearly fearing another November coup attempt, and since Mamma's Gang has been reduced to POOPERSCOOPER and Nicolai and is completely inactive lying low, the WCDS is the next most obvious source of patriarchal freedom fighters, and thus must be crushed. They say that those who...

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom