Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by sgc_meltdown

1. jews rape kids

jews rape kids
  2. Game News Shadowrun Returns Kickstarter Update #30: Concept art of how Shadowrun Returns will look in-game

while I think he has sufficient groove, I think he's missing that touch of extra sass that will let him compete evenly with the current crop
  3. Codex Interview RPG Codex Retrospective Interview: Jon Van Caneghem on Might and Magic

man it sounds like he's feeling the decline and is leery of kickstarting anything because of how the market has changed :( dude could still take a hint from grimrock's success though
  4. Fallout 4 Pre-Announcement Bullshit Thread [GO TO NEW THREAD]

http://www.reddit.com/r/gaming/comments/yexpi/fallout_4_will_take_place_in_boston/ salt according to taste
  5. Ubisoft further destroys Anno, Silent Hunter and Might & Magic.

The one in the centre has the dreaded rainbow pox. Soon the seas of happyland will seethe with disease and damnation. Silent Hunter: End of Innocence
  6. Let the DRM rape continue! New SimCity

Oh, this isn't about Angthoron at all, just fanfiction of the simcity transit advisor.
  7. Game News Shadowrun Returns Kickstarter Update #30: Concept art of how Shadowrun Returns will look in-game

I just want to see some cyberpunk street hookers is that so much to ask
  8. Should the player char be able to become more powerful than the most powerful NPCs?

There is a lesson to be learned from action and versus games here: That you should always have the potential to dominate any opponent, but this requires intimate knowledge of the game and the foes you have(and ideally no AI or mechanics abuse). Something like 30% what you character has, 70% how...
  9. Jagged Alliance: Back in Action

this thing is pretty much the fallout 3 of jagged alliance all the praise I hear is eeriely similar "Well I didn't play the older games but OMG THIS IS AWESOMMME" "It's a good game, just not a good sequel" etc etc
  10. Game News Shadowrun Returns Kickstarter Update #30: Concept art of how Shadowrun Returns will look in-game

hey yeah, they have flat shading on, I didn't catch that, was distracted by the crap I mentioned the blob shadows that make them look like they're floating top it off nicely
  11. Game News Shadowrun Returns Kickstarter Update #30: Concept art of how Shadowrun Returns will look in-game

well bro I think it is fan fucking tastic except for the damn characters this bent knees curved posture shit just doesn't work for me at all
  12. Ubisoft further destroys Anno, Silent Hunter and Might & Magic.

I didn't play archmage so I can't say. I heard a lot about how you either joined the best clans or shouldn't bother playing, so I opted for the latter. Oh yeah, and kingdom of loathing. That can be fun for a bit.
  13. NSFW Best Thread Ever [No SJW-related posts allowed]

http://www.gamespot.com/news/rebellion-suing-stardock-over-sins-of-a-solar-empire-rebellion-6392131 legal doc here. https://docs.google.com/open?id=0B_zz3inaULaXa2Y0bExwN3RZZ00

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom