Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.
Roqua
Reactions
2,309 4,418 164 74

Profile posts Postings About

• You shouldn't say bad things about people's mothers. It's not nice.
    Roqua
    Roqua
    DarkUnderlord
    DarkUnderlord
    You're an old man with a lack of bowel control. You came into the room, shat all over everything, then whined like a millennial about it when someone picked up some of that shit and flung it back at you. If you don't want these things to happen, you should see a doctor about your bowel condition. Also you might want to stock up on toilet paper with how things are at the moment.
    Roqua
    Roqua
    You're a pencil bearded queer who made rules and decides not to enforce them when directed at people you dislike. You hire pokeman loving Bronies that wouldn't know an rpg if it raped them. You and your staff selection have single handedly turned this from a once prestigious and hardcore site for rpg fans into a tranny general gaming shitshow for retarded children.
    You are the shit-show that just keeps on shitting.
    Roqua
    Roqua
    Seriously, please stop stalking you fucking moronic psycho.
    Luckmann
    Luckmann
    No-one is stalking you, king autist.

+M
    Roqua
    Roqua
    Then stop fucking stalking me. Seriously, how psycho are you? How hard would it be to leave me alone and stick with your retarded little kid friends?
    Nigger with a niggerbrain
    Luckmann
    Luckmann
    Nobody is stalking you, monkey-man.
    Roqua
    Roqua
    Except you? Seriously, leave me alone. How hard is it not to stalk someone? You just stop doing it.
    Luckmann
    Luckmann
    You'll know when I'm stalking you just by the fact that you wake up with a sore ass and a horse's head lying next to you, Tyrone.
    Butthurt x 1
    Roqua
    Roqua
    Sure, kid. You are super smart and not retarded at all. Keep up the good work being super smart. I'm proud of you!
    Roqua, why are you such an autistic retard?
    Roqua
    Roqua
    I really find it hard to understand why you fucking morons don't understand I mass rate after being mass rated. So if it happened to you, you have yourself to blame and your comment should be directed at yourself. If it bothers you, don't do it to me - problem solved. Stop whining like little bitches, you little bitches.
    Bocian
    Bocian
    Rating two retarded comments appropriately doesn't equal searching for every post of the user and downvoting it.
    Roqua
    Roqua
    Why do you kids lie so much? Its like that little girl that is stalking me saying I gave him 30 buttons when I give him nine or twelve. I multiple by three. And all are 100% appropriate.
    Something seems to have upset you, Roqua.
    Roqua
    Roqua
    Your pedophile tricks only work on little boys. Please leave me alone. You have a large community of people as retarded as you to talk to, a whole world of little boys you can seduce, yet you focus on me. Its weird and unseemly.
    King Crispy
    King Crispy
    Wait, you're not a young boy?
    DakaSha V
    DakaSha V
    Be nice to eachother
    look bro you shouldn't be so hard on the rest of your squad. what if they saw some fucking disturbing shit while playing video games?
    Yore dead! I found you and killed you. I EAT YOUR FLESH - sustained by your death, at last you made a useful contribution. Your bones crushed to dust - "friend"!!
    Mustawd
    Get any lasting benefits from the meal?

Like permanent stat increase I mean.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom