Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by Rick

1. Rick

Grimoire Thread

I haven't come here much lately, but I always love when someone posts something like this. From this I assume then that you don't complain about things you yourself can't create or build, like a car, a washing machine, a movie, or a food processor? Remember that CMB constantly told us how...
  2. Rick

Grimoire Thread

You have no idea how thick my skull is. However, there's lots of folks up here with exceptionally thin skins when someone dares say something negative about a game, even in jest, and I don't need to invent a fictitious Codexer poll to know it.
  3. Rick

Grimoire Thread

Geez, no posts since Sunday? Okay, I'll start a potential firestorm ... According to Steam the overall reviews are 65% positive (277 total), but recent reviews only 43% (16 total). Discuss.
  4. Rick

Grimoire Thread

Vell, Zep's just zis guy- Y'know?
  5. Rick

Grimoire Thread

That's a lot of stuff. I won't even begin to guess an ETA. Just say "Next Friday" and that should suffice.
  6. Rick

Grimoire Thread

I said never mind. No need to continue being a total asshole about it, unless you just can't help yourself.
  7. Rick

Grimoire Thread

Well if you're going to be a doosh about it, never mind.
  8. Rick

Grimoire Thread

Sorry to have to ask, but how do I get it onto my desktop? After clicking the link, I tried the "Open with Zip extractor", which doesn't work (it seems to think I want to decompress it on the Google drive and it eventually fails), and I tried right-clicking the .exe and doing a "Save as", but...
  9. Rick

Grimoire Thread

My post was a comment on the combat mechanics. And I wasn't "crying" though I realize to people like you anyone who makes a civil and non-antagonistic comment on the game that person must be "crying" for more "casualness". My "target individual enemies" suggestion was to ADD to the tactical...
  10. Rick

Grimoire Thread

I do agree with that, though the combat interface itself, imo, is well done if not a tad tedious. I recently defeated (easily; basically face-rolled through it) a fight with two or three "Rats" and got (I recall) around 30 xp. The next step I took I faced 4 "Chaps". I won, barely, with my two...
  11. Rick

Grimoire Thread

He's in full shitpost-mode right now with people he really shouldn't be giving a shit about. We'll just have to wait it out.
  12. Rick

Grimoire Thread

I assume those changes won't break game saves? And just for clarification, it'll only break mods and editors from pirates, not mods and editors from non-pirates? Because from what I understand (could be mistaken), Zep got his copy of the game via a legitimate Steam key?
  13. Rick

Grimoire Thread

So what? Ignore them. You're making a sweeping generalization. I'm sure non-casuals leave bad reviews too. Besides, since when do we tell a developer what kind of people we want buying HIS game?
  14. Rick

Grimoire Thread

Certain not all of them. I consider myself a "casual" (at least in recent years), and I did not refund.
  15. Rick

Grimoire Thread

Just curious - why is that a good thing?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom