Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by ~RAGING BONER~

1. ~RAGING BONER~

Fallout 4 Pre-Announcement Bullshit Thread [GO TO NEW THREAD]

it's been 200+ years since the nukes fell...why is everything still so fucked up? i always come back to this.
  2. ~RAGING BONER~

Game News Deathfire: Ruins of Nethermore Kickstarter is Live

regardless of butthurt or empty accusations of "edginess" (fucking internet lingo)... the expected failure of this kickstarter happened. The campaign is 2/3's done and hasn't even amassed 1/3 of the needed funds. Like I said early on; D.O.A
  3. ~RAGING BONER~

Game News Josh Sawyer's GDC Next Presentation Slides

fuck, i just remembered Sawyerbot hates traps and thief skills in general; he always makes rogues useless as fuck... one of my favorite BG things was luring enemies into trapped areas, or even walking into an ambush that had traps which decimated my buffed characters and strategy.
  4. ~RAGING BONER~

Torment Torment: Tides of Numenera Pre-Release Thread [ALPHA RELEASED, GO TO NEW THREAD]

it's called slumming it... even classy guys like me with real responsibilities and social obligations like to indulge our baser, less noble natures with plebeian hobbies in the same manner as the dregs of society.
  5. ~RAGING BONER~

Torment Torment: Tides of Numenera Pre-Release Thread [ALPHA RELEASED, GO TO NEW THREAD]

god please let there be a skip trashmob/Rat Horde option
  6. ~RAGING BONER~

Obsidian's Pillars of Eternity [BETA RELEASED, GO TO THE NEW THREAD]

honestly the fact that he's gay makes him all the more terrifying considering the setting he's in... black people are notoriously homophobic and since Omar is already considered a fearless lunatic, you add in the fear of anal rape and those darkies start quaking in their boots.
  7. ~RAGING BONER~

i've never been able to deduce whether Sawyer is a full blow hipster with aspy qualities or whether he's a full blow aspy with hipster interests...
  8. ~RAGING BONER~

my hype train is pumping out massive steam; really like what i see so far. also, you jaded niggers shouldn't hate on BioShock: Infinite so much...aside from being yet another popamole shooter it does have a kewl story, better than most you'll find in any modern AAAAAAAA budget game. you...
  9. ~RAGING BONER~

nobody is interested in this; that's the problem. Not imaginary KS fatigue or marketing or any other excuses. The game is just not interesting to most would be pledgers, simple as that.
  10. ~RAGING BONER~

Fallout 4 Pre-Announcement Bullshit Thread [GO TO NEW THREAD]

all I care about is graphics and big world immersion. If they went the extra mile and threw in a few love interests all the better. I want a house, a base, vehicles and different unique outfits and craftables. I also want a more varied character creator. IMMERSHUN DAMN IT!
  11. ~RAGING BONER~

I'm honestly surprised it's reached a 1/10th of its goal so fast. 39k as of this post. Guido has a few fans it seems.
  12. ~RAGING BONER~

oh man, another d.o.a for Henkel... its gotta be rough.
  13. ~RAGING BONER~

Interview Blizzard Historian David Craddock's Interview with Brian Fargo

you could pay a guy on e-lance 50$ and he would make a better cover than that...
  14. ~RAGING BONER~

Rome Total War II

mother of god...are they actually selling gore effects as separate content in a game about war? fuck me, and fuck this gay world.
  15. ~RAGING BONER~

KickStarter Guido Henkel's Deathfire: Ruins of Nethermore - CANCELLED

so from what I gathered from that screenshot I saw was that this game is gonna have the story depth of Torment, the open worldiness of Skyrim and the character creation & development of Arcanum...

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom