Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.
Reactions
4,151 12,816 9 470 37 339

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Norfleet
    Those instructions are incomprehensible to me here on Ye Olde Windoze and my understanding is that trying to play AOW in this manner cripples the combat system anyway. I wish annoying narcissists on Youtube could just write the directions down like a normal person instead of being in love with the sound of their own annoying voices.
    I beckon you to choose another avatar.
    IDtenT
    IDtenT
    Pride in an old man is very strong.
    Norfleet
    I can choose an avatar? Last I checked, that option was not available here, so I just haven't bothered.
    I can't believe JM has been here under my nose this whole time.
    Tick Tock Crocodile
    All I ever did was lurk moar, so you don't know me, but I'm sure you like me.
    Norfleet
    So what made you find out?
    Tick Tock Crocodile
    Finally checked the TS4 thread again.
    I will add more info about farming, if you want.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom