Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by Ninjerk

1. Ninjerk

Incline World of Warcraft classic+/remix

Not sure what the peak of Tel'Abim (fresh Turtle PvP) was (I'd guess 6k or so in the first couple days) and it's gone down to 3k (plus or minus 400) or so this past weekend. The extent of class reworks is uneven. Some of the gear changes they've made are pretty broken. For example, there's a...
  2. Ninjerk

Incline Chris Avellone Appreciation Station

They're action figures, Marie.
  3. Ninjerk

PtD source code download link

Just in time for Windows 11 to ruin it all :-D
  4. Ninjerk

PtD source code download link

I can't remember what stopped me from continuing my playthrough from before but I can't say I tested it extensively. :oops:
  5. Ninjerk

Wrath of the cringefinder compilation thread

Christian monks probably painted that from personal experience
  6. Ninjerk

Of female characters in RPG's

It's not a real ass btw
  7. Ninjerk

Vapourware Codexian Game Development Thread

Nathaniel3W Nothing jumps out in the trailer. The difference in the eyes on the main piece of art looks a little weird.
  8. Ninjerk

Incline Hey hey people, it's the SsethTzeentach thread

хей хей люди, Sseth is now enjoyable in Russian, thanks to this greatest time-honored Slavic tradition of talking over the original audio:
  9. Ninjerk

Vapourware A new Deus Ex was in development at Eidos Montreal

Probably time to move on from Jensen
  10. Ninjerk

Vapourware A new Deus Ex was in development at Eidos Montreal

I'm to lazy to check for myself: how much of the DX:MD team is left? If they don't pull any shenanigans (fabulously optimistic, I know) like the last two (e.g. the weird monetization thing in HR and intentionally cliffhanging MD without knowing if they were going to be greenlit for another...
  11. Ninjerk

Vapourware Zodiac Legion - X-COM and dungeons

The Irish elected the kings of their tuath (people/tribe, something like that), if I'm not mistaken in my (very limited) understanding of the workings of tanistry.
  12. Ninjerk

Final fantasy XIV any good?

the eye of rusty will soon be on you
  13. Ninjerk

Dragon Age Dragon Age: Dreadwolf - full reveal in Summer 2024, Solas fangirls rejoice

That is not dead which can eternal lie, And with strange aeons even death may die.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom