Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by mortification8

1. Ipad rpgs

I always liked Zeliard, which is a side-scrolling Zelda-like platformer. Perhaps more like Castlevania 2. Demon Stalkers is a Gauntlet clone with RPG elements. Almost a mini-roguelike. Both probably abandonware.
  2. Ipad rpgs

Card games: Heroes Blade - could be great but sucks until they patch it. Worth checking out, might be your cup of tea. Dungeon Solitaire - surprisingly fun but it is, after all, just solitaire. Strongholds - Arcomage clone minus the good parts (IMHO). Orions - great potential, hybrid of...
  3. Ipad rpgs

Also of interest: strategy games Civ Revutions - port of Civ 3. Heroes 2 - open source port of HOMM 2. Buggy. PalmHeroes - same deal but non-official version with improvements. PuzzleQuest - if you like that sort. Wesnoth - best HOMM-style game on iPad IMHO. CrystalDef - like FF...
  4. Ipad rpgs

I had the same question. Here are the ones I have found and purchased so far. 100 Rogues - graphical lightweight roguelike. Not bad but not very deep. Fargoal - remake of Sword of Fargoal, foibles and all. Actually pretty good on ipad interface but not deep. NetHack HD - exactly what...
  5. TESV a'coming

Purchasing Oblivion DLC == http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Potlatch
  6. RPG's for the iPhone

I don't think this is available for the iPhone; at least if it is I can't find it. From the description I am skeptical anyway - looks more like adventure than classic RPG. Probably has about as much to do with the M&M series as the recent Bard's Tale game had to do with the original series.
  7. RPG's for the iPhone

I've lurked a long time, so whatever. Anyway, I just broke down and got an iPhone. Anyone know of any Codex-approved(TM) RPG's for the iPhone? I found Perilar but it, well, is less than good. I would also accept good turn-based strategy games. Ports of the older Ultima, Wizardry, or M&M...

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom