Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by Mangoose

1. Mangoose

Batman: Arkham Knight

2. Mangoose

I know. They didn't even include iconic costumes. That's why I did it for them.
  3. Mangoose

Batman swings from rooftop to rooftop (blimp to blimp) to be honest. He never glides. But yes, I did what I could to provide a continuous, flowing travel system without hitting the ground. (GK didn't have Glide for everyone, and everyone's travel style sucked ass anyway until I went in with...
  4. Mangoose

Yah I've played Deus Ex. I've played all the KkkkoDexReckkomended (see my join date), and they don't show up on Steam because that was before I used Steam. In my Steam pic is my 3rd time through the BG trilogy I think. I'm still waiting on memories of PST to disappear and then you'll see hours...
  5. Mangoose

I fixed that in GK mwahha
  6. Mangoose

Yeah, by Platinum Games. $15 and not worth more than that though bc content/encounter-wise it doesn't give you much time to play with the combat. Edit: In the NBA games I was playing Fantasy/campaign/manager mode. Always super-sim mode, actually learning plays, etc. I'm weird.
  7. Mangoose

Modding + Testing. This is the first time I've publicly modded a game.
  8. Mangoose

To be fair, 171.4 hours is not nearly my max playlength: Fantasy - Sports - Superheroes - 40k - 40k - 40k
  9. Mangoose

A shitload of time tweaking texture streaming Stupid Riddler shit A determination of beating this shit no matter what. You think I enjoyed this? No. I wanted to beat it for what it was. Spite. I run on spite. Edit: Manchild has nothing to do with Mongoose Edit 2: I already played PST as a...
  10. Mangoose

Lol the last time I played Arkham Knight was 2015... I already had logged 171 hours. Knightfall Protocol. All Riddler Trophies. Seriously never playing AK again because.. fuck the Batmobile sequences. Edit: And also because of the memory of tweaking the fuck out of AK because fucking Unreal...
  11. Mangoose

I already finished Arkham Knight 7x at launch so now I just steal their DLCs and port them to other games. Ezekiel In fact I stole Pattinson immediately after it was released XD
  12. Mangoose

Warhammer Warhammer 40,000: Sanctus Reach - 3D turn-based strategy from Slitherine

They're still working at the game. They've been at it the whole time so I've been waiting. The big patch was 1.4.0 in 2021 but they're still going. Current patch is from Nov last year: https://steamcommunity.com/app/502370/discussions/0/3957036254249002160/
  13. Mangoose

Wellness check on H. P. Lovecraft's Cat?

On the topic of HP Lovecraft's cat.. We all know the cat was named "Nigger-Man." And they all say Lovecraft is racist. The thing is.. You kinda love your animals... In fact, Lovecraft loves cats. Some actual quotes: By the way Lovecraft makes fun of hicks/Hillbillies. Associates New...
  14. Mangoose

Vapourware Games Workshop takes the hatchet to Age of Sigmar, fans are Big Mad (TM)

Oh damn, I didn't notice that part. Edit: Looks pretty healthy on Ebay tho. Edit 2: Oh. It's the two-faction boxes that phase out. They still provide Kill Team boxes per faction. Otherwise, I doubt anyone would even pay and play it. 40k community is pretty happy with ignoring shitty shit...

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom