Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by Lord Andre

1. Lord Andre

Vapourware RPGs that can legitimately be called masterpieces

Is anyone ever going to mention how JA2 becomes mind-numbingly boring half-way through?
  2. Lord Andre

Eternity Josh Sawyer reflects on his failures with Pillars of Eternity

Maybe Sawyer should've just cloned BG2 like the public asked him too. Down the road, if enough money were made, he could've asked daddy Feargus for his own game and implement whatever vision he wanted. But no, he had to graft his own shit unto what should've been a straight up clone and ended...
  3. Lord Andre

World of Darkness Vampire: The Masquerade – Bloodlines 2 from Hardsuit Labs

Translation from internet speak to common: I've read it on a site. / I don't have any friends. I've never touched vagina in my life.
  4. Lord Andre

getting really incel in here... :M Also, that face when you complain about the music then immediately proceed to recommend even worse garbage... :M
  5. Lord Andre

This one doesn't look like it's played by a complete retard. I can still smell the controller stench on it though. Degenerates.
  6. Lord Andre

The gameplay shown is slightly above hot garbage... day 1 purchase it is. :d1p::bounce::argh: Also, Mitsoda looks like a socially inept manchild that they need to parade around for the name recognition. The fat chick is there as his handler and to answer questions in his stead when the up...
  7. Lord Andre

Cyberpunk 2077 Pre-Release Thread [GAME RELEASED, GO TO NEW THREAD]

Pretty sure this is gonna be popamole garbage but if it has Keanu, I will play.
  8. Lord Andre

Baldur's Gate Baldur's Gate 3 Pre-Release Thread [EARLY ACCESS RELEASED, GO TO NEW THREAD]

99% sure this was gonna be shit. Saw J_C shilling hard. Now 100% sure. Thanks dum-dum.
  9. Lord Andre

Called it! Here: https://rpgcodex.net/forums/index.php?threads/vampire-the-masquerade-bloodlines-2-from-hardsuit-labs-and-brian-mitsoda.126124/page-222#post-6106991 Here...
  10. Lord Andre

Decline Career advice

If you're good at programming you can make small prototypes until you hit a gameplay loop that is fun and addictive then develop that up a bit and try to sell it. You're aiming for an Undertale type game. Crap, but sold like candy. Then quit your job and continue doing gradually bigger projects...
  11. Lord Andre

Character creation - do you even roleplay?

If I make a fighter character that's supposed to be the player avatar, I give him decent intelligence even if it's not needed or acknowledged by the game. I can't abide the idea of my video game stand in being a retard. Other than that I do my best to make the character competent.
  12. Lord Andre

RPG Codex's Best RPGs - 2019 - RESULTS ARE OUT!

Duh. Yes and no. G2NotR has insane spikes in quality but also terrible lows. The city itself is pure incline but the Valley of Mines is utter garbage. Everything after Valley of Mines is utter garbage. The expansion additions story/lore wise are cool in the beginning but once you travel...
  13. Lord Andre

The gameplay is the same. 7's restriction on skill mastery reins in the power curve a bit and the game is shorter. Even so, you can curbstomp everything two thirds into the game, way earlier if you abuse shit. The best part of M&M to me is struggling for cash and skill points in the beginning to...
  14. Lord Andre

My one gripe is that most people vote Fallout 2 / Gothic 2 / M&M 6 instead of Fallout 1 / Gothic 1 / M&M 7 Why would you choose the bloated, gets boring halfway through version over the short but tighter quality version ?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom