Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.
Lhynn
Reactions
4,815 15,739 4 431 32 431

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• time to go to sleep for me rin-chan. need to be somewhat fresh in the morning to work for my liege's new porsche.
    Lhynn
    Lhynn
    Can use the puddle of piss you left in the backyard, should be quite fresh by now.
    Jonathan "Zee Nekomimi
    Jonathan "Zee Nekomimi
    sleeping on a pool of piss, reminds me of good old sims 2.
    Would you be interested in playing in my AD&D 2E game? We use Discord for voice and Tabletop Simulator for actual play. Details are in my post in the Gazebo.
    Lhynn
    Lhynn
    Hey bro, much as id like to, Im short on time lately, ridiculously so. I do wish you the very best with your campaign.
    JamesDixon
    JamesDixon
    Bummer man. I hope your schedule clears up.
    There is often a significant difference in temperature between the two masses. One mass is warm, while the other is cold. The warmer air rises, and the cooler air falls. Likewise, the low pressure area slides down the sides of the high pressure area. They swirl in and around one another, creating the beginnings of the storm.
    Lhynn: The fight against the lizard that came from the portal actually stumped me, i couldnt win

Do you mean the cinematic fight where you play as a solo Paladin? That was a bad fight. You just need to survive for 5 rounds and you win. Start the encounter by running into a corner to limit how many lizards can attack you and just wait it out.
    NJClaw
    NJClaw
    What's absurd is that I think they amped up the difficulty of that encounter in one of their patches. It was a bit easier when the game first came out, or at least I remember fewer lizards
    Lhynn
    Lhynn
    No, the fight after the big magical library. Where you fight that army of lizards with a high level wizard one.
    Hey, have you played Ho Tu Lo Shu? It's so damn good.
    Jinn
    Jinn
    Makes this awesome game more than playable imo. Just have to do some mental editing.
    fantadomat
    fantadomat
    Is it serviceable like "tales of wuxia" ?
    Jinn
    Jinn
    If you remember some of the translation as it begins to degrade in quality later in the game in Tale of Wuxia, it's around that I'd say. Bumpy, jumbled, riddled with errors, but serviceable. I honestly have a little fun piecing it back together in my head.
    Wow, didn't know bros rated each others post cuck.

Lame dude.
    Jinn
    Jinn
    I know the actual "game" parts are good, which is what's frustrating. I'd like to enjoy those parts without having to see anime guy rape underage anime girl. It's funny how unpopular of an opinion that is around here.
    Lhynn
    Lhynn
    You would be surprised at how much people are willing to put up with if the gameplay is decent. Heck, even if it isnt, for the sake of minmaxing im sure a lot of faggots here took it in the ass from Anders.
    Jinn
    Fucking butthurt freak. Hate the truth, don't you, you faggit cuck! KYS
    PorkBarrellGuy
    :friendly:
    Lhynn
    Lhynn
    Hello commie, how are you friend?
    We get to debate the quality of dins curse soon, man. Are you excited?
    Lhynn
    Lhynn
    Are you hype for their new game?
    DakaSha V
    DakaSha V
    I reported them to the FBI for this shit
    Lhynn
    Lhynn
    The FBI doesnt care
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom