Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by KoolNoodles

1. KoolNoodles

In Progress Dominions 5 - Decline Thirty Something: The Return to Madness

So, we're killing the newbies right? +M
  2. KoolNoodles

Already lost gems to a thief. :negative:
  3. KoolNoodles

The game has begun! I am playing Ubar, which should be fun terrible, as I've never played them: Ubar is the kingdom of the Unseen, the Jinnun of the deserts. Its heart is a paradise hidden beyond three deserts of scorching heat, one red, one white, and one as black as the night. Beyond...
  4. KoolNoodles

I hope this didn't screw you over. We can restart though if it did, just message me in Discord preferably.
  5. KoolNoodles

I just started the game, hah. I'm sorry, didn't see this until now. Next game? :M
  6. KoolNoodles

Yeah I don't care if they are on here or not, different strokes for different folks. There's definitely some shithole areas of this forum(as with most things on the internet). :lol: I'm gonna update the OP with the channel for the game on Discord. Edit: You should be able to join...
  7. KoolNoodles

Sorry busy end to the week, I'll update the OP and I guess we're still waiting on a couple picks. Edit: Alright just waiting on Malakal I think. Let's do the discord. I'll make a channel for the game and link it here. There is some awkwardness with claiming Pretenders and whatnot but it's not...
  8. KoolNoodles

Berekän Malakal Your picks when you are able, por favor.
  9. KoolNoodles

Alright. Do you guys want llama or discord then? Discord would allow for easily getting randos into the game and easy chat etc. Llama would be if we just want this group here as I'm too lazy to recruit, though....could maybe grab a couple. MAYBE. Either way, I'm going to make a custom map so...
  10. KoolNoodles

As is generally customary, 24hrs for the first two years, maybe moving up to 48hrs after if agreed upon. Extensions granted on request.
  11. KoolNoodles

Cool. We are fast approaching the minimum amount for a decent game.
  12. KoolNoodles

Double check the header image, you'll see him. :smug:
  13. KoolNoodles

Do you scrubs know how to Discord, also? If not check out the server link above and make a profile and see how it feels. It is much preferable from both an admin point of view and for chit chats about Diplomacy in-game. And very easy to get random other people to populate a game.
  14. KoolNoodles

I'll probably start that up within the week on Discord, just have to finish a map for it.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom