Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by Konjad

1. Konjad

Gothic Gothic remake from THQ Nordic

It's over for Gothic
  2. Konjad

Gothic Chronicles Of Myrtana: Archolos mod for Gothic 2

Even Germans can't come close to Polish autism
  3. Konjad

Diablo IV

-50% just half a year after release on Steam
  4. Konjad

Gothic Chronicles Of Myrtana: Archolos mod for Gothic 2

At least they worked hard to release the base version and it's out. So I don't mind working forever on 'Enhanced Edition', typical modders never finish large projects.
  5. Konjad

When..

Not soon enough.
  6. Konjad

Kingdom Come: Deliverance II - Henry's coming to see us in 2024

Anglos always feel the need to feel superior, even if all they had is swimming in shit they would make fun of you that you're not shitting yourself. Which isn't even a metaphor, Anglo media went to trash long time ago whereas European and Asian improved and refined. In last decade or two the...
  7. Konjad

Wellness check on H. P. Lovecraft's Cat?

Thanks, it seems I might have been wrong then.
  8. Konjad

Incline RPG Codex's Best RPGs - 2024 - VOTE ONLY THREAD

You are way too kind to retards that can't count, I'd just ignore their votes entirely.
  9. Konjad

Wellness check on H. P. Lovecraft's Cat?

lmao, even without mixing with others the mix is already in the name. The history of Britannia is eternal mix of anglos, saxons and other germanics with celts and other natives, and let's not pretend Romans and French didn't fuck around either. But from I got from his writing as far as I read...
  10. Konjad

Game News Kingdom Come: Deliverance II announced, coming this year

Daughters of Mars is funny, because at the game's time a lot of women actually fought in armies (both on defense and offense), probably most groups had female warriors. Of course it pertained to less professionalized armies, where the overall average combat skills were rather low so women were...
  11. Konjad

Is 3D still relevant in 2024

3D is a gimmick, gameplay is what matters
  12. Konjad

Gothic alphas leaked!

By the way, this is pretty cool site, has artworks, screenshots etc. from various Gothic builds: https://gothicarchive.org/
  13. Konjad

How many of you played Prelude to Darkness?

I don't have the game installed atm, but have you checked usual places for savegames? - my documents - C:\users\[name]\appdata - C:\programdata
  14. Konjad

The Elder Scrolls Online - gone B2P

I have just completed Necronom. The storyline is meh, I'm pretty sure you're used to that from all Bethesda and Zenimax games. In comparison to other Elder Scrolls Online DLCs it's alright. Better than most, but still not particularily interesting. It also has some bugs, I had to restart one...
  15. Konjad

The Elder Scrolls Online - gone B2P

yeah, this game is good to chill after work without autismo clan garbage or collecting team for an hour. I am glad I can just play alone casually.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom