Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by Kev Inkline

1. Kev Inkline

Guild Wars 1

I wonder if it still sells enough to cover one guy for his 80% commitment. I'd assume that's like 80K + overhead. Or maybe it's just part of the product portfolio, through which they can lure people into products with higher mark-up.
  2. Kev Inkline

That's what Trent Reznor said, eventually.

That's what Trent Reznor said, eventually.
  3. Kev Inkline

Screenshot thread

A fun fact, salmonsnake is a literal translation of the word that means 'dragon' in Finnish. But some of you probably knew that already.
  4. Kev Inkline

Guild Wars 1

It's quite bit older than millenial shift though, I remember 1337 sp33k was present in amiga demos, already.
  5. Kev Inkline

Incline Colony Ship RELEASE THREAD

Make the sequel ASCII, the asset problem solved. You'll get $30 at least from me.
  6. Kev Inkline

What game did you spend the most time on?

A certain MUD, probably 4000h ~ GW1 2500+ h Probably should have a separate category for single player games, I don't think I've spent more than 150h on any.
  7. Kev Inkline

Baldur's Gate So... Which Studio Should Replace Larian As The Developer of Baldur's Gate 4?

It'll be Cyanide or some other French team, and you will like it!
  8. Kev Inkline

Incline Okay let's be real here... Which games can never be RPGs?

But doesn't that mean quantitative approach works and gets you somewhere, huh??
  9. Kev Inkline

Rauniot - isometric post-apocalyptic adventure set in Finland

Olet väärässä, runkkari!
  10. Kev Inkline

Incline Okay let's be real here... Which games can never be RPGs?

You're obviously wrong, and Josh is right, Wayne Gretzky Hockey is the best game Bethesda ever made, and it's also their most rpg-like game, both by a fair margin. You have also different character classes: C, RW, LW, D, G. Most codexers seem to prefer RW.
  11. Kev Inkline

The Outer Worlds: Spacer's Choice Edition - Obsidian's first-person sci-fi RPG set in a corporate space colony

You have replayed Starfield? Already? :chapeau: A true latrine connoisseur.
  12. Kev Inkline

Game News Outer Worlds Free in a Week

Yeah there are numerous worse games for sure, but the emphasis was on the completion, for which I have only myself to blame :oops:. My excuse I was on a $1 Game pass month, and thought why not. It's an insidious mechanism, drawing a deadline within which you have to finish a game, baits fools...
  13. Kev Inkline

Preview Swordhaven Pregander Video

Pregnant, pregnander.
  14. Kev Inkline

Vapourware Codexian Game Development Thread

You're 3 years too late to make it a blockchain game especially one with nft avatars. You'd be a millionaire if not a billionaire now.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom