Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by John_Blazze

1. John_Blazze

Incline The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild for Wii U and Switch

http://www.pcgamer.com/wii-u-emulator-devs-show-incredible-breath-of-the-wild-progress-in-new-video/ Looks like Cemu 1.7.4 might be running the game with all the features.
  2. John_Blazze

Codex Review RPG Codex Review: Shadow Tactics: Blades of the Shogun

You switch between lethal and non lethal attack by clickin on the little arrow next to your sword attack icon. Theres also a hotkey, I think it was "F", but not sure if it was set like that by default.
  3. John_Blazze

Preview Tyranny E3 2016 Previews, Gameplay Footage, Screenshots

They would need to have someone as capable at design as Styg.
  4. John_Blazze

Underrail: The Incline Awakens

Is there any point of replaying the game other than the burning need to do a playtrough with a different character? I'm on my way to Core City and everything feels pretty linear so far, which is great, it's a tighter experience because of it but is there a way to mix things up on another...
  5. John_Blazze

What I mean is, how do I do it. I can't find out how to shoot at the ground/empty space.
  6. John_Blazze

Is there any way to let off a shot or something to alert nerby enemies for diversion reasons?
  7. John_Blazze

This. A 1000 times this.
  8. John_Blazze

How much Con would you say a character needs for this dodge/evade way to be survivable? I went with short range knife/pistol, 7 Agi and 4 Con and I think I fucked myself by doing that.
  9. John_Blazze

Hey, Styg I think someone should look into editing wiki about Underrail on giantbomb.com because it has some outdated screens, trailer and not much info there. The game is hanging up on the main page under recent relases and would be a waste if people checking it out were turned off by the...
  10. John_Blazze

True. Too bad that MMO like feed window covers 1/4 of the screen in lower res.
  11. John_Blazze

Thanks for the info. The only gripe I have with the game, and had since alpha, is the crappy looking LARGE version of the font (set in options). Just looks kinda broken to me. I love the look of the game in 1080p but the font is uncomfortably small.
  12. John_Blazze

I diddn't have a chance to play the full game before, and I'm stuck on character creation screen right now. I'm so excited that I can't decide what to choose. So another question: Is focusing on two weapons viable? I kinda want to tray a stealth/knife/pistol (with emphasis on pistol), close...
  13. John_Blazze

Did anyone went with a pistol (with normal bullets) build in beta? I see a lot of cool ways to build a character here, but I always tend to gravitate to stealth/gunslinger type builds (stealthy enough only to get a jump on someone) and that's what I want to start (and finish) with. I'm worried...

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom